Haunted houses

Wes

Rookie
Does anyone believe in haunted homes? What's the creepiest house you've been in? And do you believe you've ever felt or experienced ghosts or spirits?

There is an old abondoned house close to where I live and I've been meaning to go check it out. But nobody will go with me because they all believe it's haunted. If I ever go I'll share some pics of the place, it looks awesome in a creepy sort of way.

I'm really into chicks who believe in haunted homes, except for the ones who are really, really into haunted houses. Those ones just freak me out.
I used to see ghosts in the hallway. I looked again, wasn't there. whatevs, ghost. I'm about to throw down on this peanut butter and jelly sammich, I ain't afraid of no ghost.

I only believe in ghosts because I think they'll get mad and haunt me if I dont.

Plus - optimistic thinking in that we can haunt people after death instead of just becoming worm food.

People believe in ghosts because our imagination gets the better of us.

After I saw Paranormal Activity I was a little freaked out laying in my bed that night. But why? I've slept there every other night for years and never felt creeped out before.

Ghosts, eh? Bro, I don't need to worry about the dead. It's the living dumb that haunt every second of my life.

WickedLiquid said:
After I saw Paranormal Activity I was a little freaked out laying in my bed that night. But why? I've slept there every other night for years and never felt creeped out before.

EXACT same thing happened to me. I had to play FF7 all night to get me through it. I think it was the loud growl when it whacked the light that did it for me. That shriek is just a horrible sound. Invokes fear like a bitch for me.

i dont believe at all in ghosts.

but who knows i could be wrong. i have experienced a few weird things, but i'm sure it could all be explained.

I don't believe in ghosts, and especially not haunted houses, but I'm still completely capable of freaking myself out with paranormal stuff. If I walk into a pitch black room, the first thing I expect to see is slenderman out the window. I'll almost annoy myself with how often I put spooky thoughts in my head.

Fun though.

There is this creepy lingering in a house where a person has died recently and it hasn't been cleaned properly yet. The house feels so alive you almost expect somebody after every corner.

The really rundown houses can be eerie too with all the trash, spray paint and drug needles from the occasional occupiers. The smell is also ghastly.

But the creepiest are the old abandoned farm houses and cottages. It almost seems that nobody has been there in decades. Squeaking doors and floors. Wind making the walls crackle.

I don't personally believe in paranormal things, but I like to play with the idea in my mind and make my brain be on the edge.

You could say I want to believe.

Lived in a house that was well known for being haunted. Lot of weird things, dreams, I attribute it to the mental aspect. But...what if...what....OH MY!!!!!

Sightless said:
WHY DID I READ THIS AT NIGHT

picture3.jpg

I really want to go to a haunted house one day. They do tours sometimes of the palace near my house. I've been meaning to go for ages. I think I would have a heart attack if I really heard or saw something though!! Im scared of the dark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle