California Earthquakes.

GRZorak

Rookie
Thanks Obama.

Anyhow, how many of my fellow Califnornians felt them last night? Turns out I was only a couple of miles from the supposed center (La Habra).

Knocked some shit off my shelves, etc etc. Either way it was fun as hell. Biggest one I've felt since I was a child (am I still not one?).

We've had about 5 aftershocks since the biggest last night, so I'm thinking/hoping there will be another big one. Life in California isn't as exciting as you'd like to imagine. And I'm not easily impressed. I'm a gamer, after all.

Share your earthquake stories. If you've never experienced one, make one up, or share something similar, like a fat chick from high school.

It was about 5 in the morning when I had my first earthquake.

I immediately awoke and realized by the time I made it out of bed and to the door either the building would have collapsed or it would just be over.

So I promptly fell back asleep.

The "aftershocks" are still going on. I'm hoping for another biggie.

I'm a conservative - I didn't try to hide under anything or exit my house last night, I just rode it out. Because I'm badass like that, and because I was too scared to move.

There was an earthquake once in Toronto. I'm sure it was minuscule compared to down in Cali since it only lasted a second but it was still a trip to feel the ground shake.

The closest to earthquake shakes I've ever felt was when I lived near a railroad. Hooray for a boring Arizona childhood. But who knows, I live in tornado country now.

Lien said:
Meh... i slept through it. Not cause i was a badass, i just had a tough week at work.

I've slept through two earthquakes. It's surprisingly easy, and somewhat relaxing.

Man I'd be fucked if godzilla came around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod