The state of Israel is a serious matter

-FCM-

Rookie
a major world power just threatened everyone else to not be a bully with them despite the situation being taken wildly out of context.

although some of my words have been extreme, I can't be the only one.

there are severely innocent, severely wounded people that couldn't possibly be the only ones that agree with me.

I know this is a gaming message board but I trust the people here to take the serious shit seriously. Change is an important, cooperative thing.

Noam Chomsky (whether you like him or not) once referred to the state of Palestine as "The worlds largest open air prison".

Israel has a right to existence. That same right needs to be afforded to the people of Palestine. Keeping your people secure is one thing. Forcing others into poverty, misery. Blockading aide supplies to the people you just bombed. Israel committed human rights violations during their last offensive in Gaza.

Equality. If Israel wishes to remain a state, with sovereignty and a right to security, for people who commit crimes against it's people to be punished under legal systems, they need to afford the same rights to others.

I agree with everything said here.

I'll post some live streams out of Palestine when I see them.. shitshardtowatchbro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle