3 strikes, I'm out.

Congrats man! A housefull of guys I hope. Although it will be a lot easier to raise a girl with 2 older brothers. You lucky SOB. My nightmare would be a housefull of girls. A house full of guys ensures that you will be playing videogames into your 80's - and it will be OK - cuz you can tell your wife you're "bonding" with the kids.

Boy: Jamal
Girl: Rasheeda

I will pay you $10, to take a picture of the afterbirth and post it on the forum - and I am a man of my word.
You wont do it.. pussy

Congrats. If it is another boy you are going to need a wrestling ring in the back yard. Also, I hope the "I'm out" portion doesn't involve the old snip, snip to the vas deferens. I already know that procedure will be in my not too distant future.

De-Ting said:
daverabbit said:
snip, snip
You know, you can get a vasectomy instead of castrating yourself.

Vasectomies are pretty painless these days. You can even get them undone now, especially since they don't burn the ends of the tubes anymore, just tie em.

A third born named Luke? Sounds like a Shadow Child.

anywho...Congrats!

boy: Corey
girl : Topanga

intoTheRain said:
boy : theo
girl : rudy

the-cosby-show.jpg

De-Ting said:
daverabbit said:
snip, snip
You know, you can get a vasectomy instead of castrating yourself.

Two snips, one for each of the tubes that carries the sperm from the balls to the penis, ie. a vasectomy. I thought using the medical term for those tubes would get the point across as to what I was referring to but I guess not.

Well, we went and found out the info and the news is that we're having a girl! Thus far, I'm leaning towards Topanga or Rasheda. Truth be told, I have the minority stake in naming her.

I'm both touched and weirded out that you all are taking time to consider the plight of my testicles. FYI: I'm not messing with my scrot.

Urbz, having seen afterbirth...I am disturbed that you would want a pic. Disturbed but not surprised. ;) I don't need $10 that much...yet. Also, get yourself on PSN, we have co-op to run through.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Urbz, having seen afterbirth...I am disturbed that you would want a pic. Disturbed but not surprised. ;).

I have also seen after birth, not by choice. And now thanks to GR I will be spending another 5 years trying to burn the image out of my brain.

Baby names can drive you crazy, just name her something simple like Shewoman.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Well, we went and found out the info and the news is that we're having a girl!
Congrats! And good luck. Girls are a lot tougher than guys. It's because of their emotions. Haven't you seen Jersey Girl? Yeah, I don't blame you, that movie sucked. But still.

Also, obviously I need to implant your wife's mind with good names.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I imagine that I'll be on tonight. Earlier with the boys (umm, bonding!), but later for Portal.[/quote

stuck in SF, push it bsck to 1030 bret. but I WILL be on tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle