3 strikes, I'm out.

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
Seriously, thought I'd mentioned this, but, yeah, we're having another! And even more exciting, we're going to find out whether it be a he or a she tomorrow! With two boys so far, my wife thinks it'll be anoter boy. I'm starting to think it's a girl. I really hope it is too.

Anways, that's the biggest news for this year from my personal life. Feel free to guess gender, propose names, or tell your big news for the year.

bigbrothers.png

Since it's our third, I suggested that we name it Ender, boy or girl. Good thing I bought that tent last summer...

That would be a cool name... maybe like not that cool right up to the point where he or she reads the book... then after that it would be cool.

danielrbischoff said:
If it's a boy: Longo
If it's a girl: Longa
Ironically I was going to come in here and make the threat "Name it after me or I'll steal it away from you."

Seriously, though, if it's a boy name him Luke. :D

If It's a boy, DON'T name him Howard (that's my name). Funny thing is we share the last name.

Congrats!

Since its your third, name her or him some variation of Tre or Trey or Trevelyan

Matthew Ryan is the best first middle name combination around...

Or if you want...Andrew Ryan would be cool too...

Longo_2_guns said:
danielrbischoff said:
If it's a boy: Longo
If it's a girl: Longa
Ironically I was going to come in here and make the threat "Name it after me or I'll steal it away from you."

Seriously, though, if it's a boy name him Luke. :D

Only if you teach me how to spin straw into gold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod