2017 Completed Games List

Meh, like I said agree to disagree. I'm not trying to convince you as much as make sure your opinion isn't the only thing here. Plus, I finished my more than a month playthrough of the series that night.

Craig, I thought it was worth considering that if Marlowe was as informed it appeared, then she'd know Sam was off the board. Also, it's Nate not Sam that accomplished the first two adventures.

I'd love to see some DLC with Sam. I was really anticipating a part where you'd control him. Similar to the Arkhams were you see the small stylistic differences between Bats and his Wards.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'd love to see some DLC with Sam. I was really anticipating a part where you'd control him. Similar to the Arkhams were you see the small stylistic differences between Bats and his Wards.

There will be some DLC coming along where the player will be controlling Chloe Frazier, but as for Sam DLC, who knows?

Master_Craig said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

There will be some DLC coming along where the player will be controlling Chloe Frazier, but as for Sam DLC, who knows?

Chloe...

adf.jpg

Finished Sherlock Holmes and the Devil's Daughter Friday night. The final case was rather disappointing, as while it was very cinematic, there was very little clue gathering and deductions to make. It was pretty much just two puzzles and then some quicktime events.

The other cases were pretty good, though I think I preferred Crime and Punishments over this one.

Saturday night for some random fun, I started Niddhogg and got through the single player game. Very silly game that I can see being more fun with actual people.

I finished Chroma Squad.

Would absolutely recommend. It wasn't too long, was split up into about three dozen perfectly bite sized episodes, and was never too easy or too hard.

Probably the best indie game I've played. My favorite in the bundle so far.

Just finished Watchdogs 2, the last few missions were really fun. But the open world stuff isn't as good as the first.

Gonna polish up some trophs for the plat!

Hey guys, The Witcher 3 is the greatest game of all time and I'm sorry I didn't play it sooner.

used44 said:
Hey guys, The Witcher 3 is the greatest game of all time and I'm sorry I didn't play it sooner.
Yeah it is.

I'm playing through it a second time, and I even convinced my girlfriend to try it.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm playing through it a second time

I would love to try and play it again, but for me it was an emotional tale that I invested way too much time into (probably two hundred hours?). Given the sheer scope of the game, I don't think I can do it again.

PS4:

-Bioshock (Remastered) - 8.5 / 10
-Bioshock 2 (Remastered) - 9 / 10
-Bioshock: Infinite (Remastered) - 9 / 10
-Bioshock: Infinite's DLC Burial At Sea: Episode 1 (Remastered) - 8.5 / 10

Nintendo Switch:

-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 9.5 / 10

I finally finished The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Switch, finished it off yesterday. I had the game for almost a month (since launch, the 3rd of March 2017) and aside from a few breaks of playing Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4, Breath of the Wild is what I focused on playing the most.

Short version: It's got a few minor issues, but it's the best Zelda game I have ever played and one of the best games I've ever played in general. Amazing, near perfect title. 9.5 out of 10.

Long version: Absolutely loved this game. Hyrule is bloody huge this time around, offering an imaginative and expansive environment. Exploring this fantasy world was one of my favourite things about this game, and I really appreciated the scale, as well as the sense of discovery and reward involved.

I liked the simplicity of the game's story, as in, how there was little hand holding or overall guidance. Again, this appealed to the whole "sense of discovery" for me. As soon as you leave the Great Plateau (the game's starting point), you can go almost anywhere you want. I liked how the game didn't force you to go to this temple first, then that temple etc. No longer was the route A to B.

Visually, the game looked amazing. Sure, it doesn't have the graphics of Horizon Zero Dawn, nor does the Switch have the power of a PS4, but Nintendo insured that Breath of the Wild had an incredible art direction. I loved the simple, mostly piano style soundtrack too. It matched the game beautifully.

The shrines were a lot of fun. I liked how short they were, how each and every shrine was just a puzzle. It was cool.

The cooking mechanic was pretty fun too.

So, while I loved this game... a few small gripes.

The weapon durability system was an interesting mechanic that at times, would be frustrating. Some weapons couldn't even last an entire fight against one foe.

Riding a horse felt clumsy. I had unlocked Epona (one of the best horses in the game) using a friend's Amiibo, and despite having a maximum bond level right off the bat, controlling Epona felt awkward. I hardly rode horses in Breath of the Wild.

Combat wasn't all too fun, actually. I enjoyed all the boss battles, but fighting regular enemies felt annoying. Enemies were often quite fast, capable of lunging away from you, so I found I would often be trying to chase enemies who would just run away and attack from a distance (those damn lizards). I didn't like how the end of a combo attack would always knock the enemy away, thus creating further distance, resulting in me having to chase them again.

I heard people experienced bugs while playing Breath of the Wild... luckily for me, I experienced none. The closest bug I suffered is that my game did once crash on me, forcing me to restart my Switch.

Regardless of these issues, this is the best Zelda game I've ever played and one of the best games I've ever played in general. This is a real contender for Game of the Year.

9.5 out of 10.

Finished the story for Apotheon. There's a lot of side stuff to do, though I'm not sure I enjoyed the game enough to bother with it all. The art style was pretty cool and the game itself was alright, but nothing spectacular. Glad it was a PS+ freebie.

I finished NBA 2K17 My Player mode, full 82 game season, rookie of the year, nba finals mvp. I have 80 hours played right now and I'll probably continue playing into my next season, and maybe start a My GM as well. Great game.

Platinumed Day of the Tentacle. Brought back a lot of old memories playing it back on PC in the day. Now I just need to play Sam and Max Hit the Road along with Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and I'll have really hit the nostalgia bone.

Super Meat Boy

Rating:9/10
As far as simple 2D platformers go, this is about as good as it gets.
The problem is simple 2D plaformers suck.

So I got tired of it and quit.

Guacamelee!
Rating: 9.8/10

So far, this is the only game that has come close to Chroma Squad. Not QUITE as good, but man, it's close. Perfect combat, great platforming, solid difficulty. The only fault I have with it is I could keep playing it for hours and hours, and it's just too short.
Also, needs more bosses.

I'm more of a Web based Game Player. But what I played the most is Ragnarok Journey. I really cant stop playing it, its really addicting. though its only just a month passed when it was released, I can say its already complete.

I'm more of a Web based Game Player. But what I played the most is Ragnarok Journey. I really cant stop playing it, its really addicting. though its only just a month passed when it was released, I can say its already complete.

Longo_2_guns said:
Super Meat Boy

Rating:9/10
As far as simple 2D platformers go, this is about as good as it gets.
The problem is simple 2D plaformers suck.

So I got tired of it and quit.

Heh, I'm playing that right now on my Vita. Just started the Hospital level and somehow I'm stuck on some fans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod