Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

In my opinion, this game would work better if it was consistently updated on a 24-hour timeline. Didn't get a chance to vote? Too bad, your team is going to lose now. If you can't be here to do your part then you deserve to be on the chopping block, just like Survivor or even Grumble.

Day 14 results

^When one insists that there be a storyline to the game (as I do, for some reason), it's terribly hard to update every day with a new story, especially in collage. If the stories were to be abolished, it could be done. Also, imagine if today only one person voted and everyone else was gone. The finale wouldn't be dramatic at all. I'm willing to sacrifice that sort of fairness to have a more thorough, philosophical game...to an extent.

The town was on edge. Where now were they supposed to get their fix of hallucinatory drugs? With this great problem occupying their minds, they entered town hall the next morning, but then they realized that there were just four of them left, and one of them was responsible for the death of 87.5% of the town and was still bloodthirsty. The PEDOPHILES were proving their point. They indeed were destroying this filthy, heathenish town not only from the outside with their nocturnal murders, but also from the inside. The town had never bickered so much, never felt so much tension. The dildo industry had been destroyed. With only 4 people left, the factory couldn’t really work properly. The world economy, as a result was falling fast. A world without their supply of dildos would soon be an angry, miserable world. And so by the natural order of things, national tensions built, arms were raised, and the atoms around the world were trembling in fear of being chosen to be split. It was a new Cold War, and everyone had their eyes closely on the actions of Betaville.
But the widest and brightest eyes of all belonged to Marius. He just didn’t give a fuck anymore. His mind had reflected an image into his irises, and whoever looked deep into them could see flames smoldering Betaville and the skyline. But over Marius, stood FTG who presided over the town since the somewhat tragic death of Maca. He once again walked into town hall with his son Marius by his side. Such a contrasting image, it was. The jolly and fair FTG at the podium and the vengeful, destructive Marius behind. Good cop, bad cop, or something like that.
Anyway, there was a gloomy feeling to this meeting for everyone knew that this would be among the last. Although these meetings were not commemorative of glorious circumstances, the town had gotten used to them, and despite the homicidal and finger-pointing purpose of these meetings, the town had felt a slightly closer bond. Just slightly
So when FTG asked, “Well guys, who is it going to be today? Just four of you here, and one of you has been lying all along. Which one of you is it? Who are we executing today?â€

Shit, I even take Tanky-poo from you lot, especially MattAY, for some reason, and Blair is fine as well.

Look, I didn't know we could have capital letters in our usernames when I signed up, OK?

Chris the Texan
He knows when to hold 'em, knows when to fold 'em, knows when to walk away and knows when to run. He's one bad dude with a mean attidue, ya heard?

CrazyCracker the cracker who's crazy
His name says it all. He's a honkey, and he's damn crazy so keep your black ass away before tolken black guys start dropping like flies.

Rekkie the Aussie
Living in a land down under where the Kangaroo will punch you senseless and the throwing sticks will "boomarang" on you. Ya call that a knife? Rekkie will use it to shave his testicles you pussy.

The Irish Tank
The thicker the liquor the quicker you'll get sicker... I don't know what that means... Irish people like their alcohol, am I right? Looking for a pot of Gold? You're searching the wrong rainbow buddy!!

WHO IS MAFIA?
FIND OUT TOMORROW, SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL!
Adam2.jpg

Who wants to be my Robin?

Sheesh you guys! Can't you just roleplay? I always have a back up plan...muwahahaha :roll:

And with a name like the tank, how am I not to assume you're Irish? And also, how am I not to assume your name is Frank?

Aww, poor Blairilyn Munro... :wink:
Sorry.

Anyway, this has gone on long enough. I swear, I will not sleep until the story is done and the next day begins. It's 11:26 PM here, so it should be soon enough...

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Aww, poor Blairilyn Munro...

You're crossing a line, Mr. Rhodes.

Just because my surname is Munro, does not mean we are related. Besides, hers is spelled Monroe.

Night 15 results

The 4 decided to go to a bar. It was a rather seedy place in a neighboring town full of scum, pimps, and their tranny whores. In fact, the gentlemen got four offers on their walk over…from the pimps. They group had trouble turning them down, but they eventually forged ahead to their destined bar The Leaky Pie. They barged their way through the already heated bar fight in the middle of the floor and took adjacent seats in front of the counter. Crazycracker gave a simple informed question to the bartender, “We want to get so wasted that we forget our names. What will we be having?â€

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo