Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

I'm still alive. That's interesting.

Well obviously we have to kill today. This will be it.

Hard one for me, since I could of lynched crazy yesterday and if he was mafia and I prevented it I would look pretty stupid. On the other hand the way tANK reacted makes me think that maybe TanK may be the final mafia.

I made my case then that if I was mafia I would of ended it yesterday. Plus you can look at my arguement eariler when I was previously a suspect.

So, what are your arguements? Who are you going to point the finger at?

thetank said:
Seriously man, I have the worst nicknames to have if I'm trying to get a girlfriend.

However once you do have a girlfriend, you are set on cute pet names.

Oh, and carry on trying to kill each other.

Rekkie, the basic thing that I think, is can any of us trust either of the other?

If you can trust either me or crazycracker, vote the other one, and trust they'll vote with you.

It's the only way to end this.

Or I could go through all 27 pages and see what has happened. I've taken notes, and will make my case when I'm at home. Both of you have strong cases for being on the side of good but I will make my vote with as much info as I can find.

**** Left my notes at work. Okay, well Crazy hasn't posted yet. I'll just have to summerise from my phone tomorrow morning.

Okay, so here's what I found. I'll list by page so it's easy to confirm.

Page 1: we all missed this day.
Page 2: I vote no lynch. I want to hear from the cops. Then I want to lynch Sarah Palin, but who didn't? No Crazy or Tank yet.
Page 3: I vote no lynch, waiting for cop. Still no Crazy or Tank.
Page 4: I support Ghost after he comes out of the closet. I mean comes out as a cop. I ask the doctor to cover him. I vote to lynch the mafia member krowsnose. Still no Crazy or Tank.
Page 5: I don't make mafia related posts. Tank enters the game and lynches krows. Already late in the count so not sure how much to make of that. No Crazy.
Page 6: I vote no lynch. I make fun of Stal's death. Funny. Tank talks about his pro-sloppy thirds position. Suggusts that Ghost may be the godfather who sarafices krows to throw everyone off. Major flaw in that theory is that the cops would know Ghost isn't one of them. Tank votes no lynch.
Page 7: Nothing from me. Tank votes to lynch Hex early in the count. Hex isn't killed this time but he was mafia. Crazy enters the game and votes no lynch, saying we've gotten lucky so far.

More coming.

Page 8: Nothing from me or Crazy. Tank comments about story. A nothing page.
Page 9: I vote to lynch Hex early in the count after Ghost says so. I think try and talk Tyrranis out of voting Ghost. Tank comments more on story and then votes Hex out again. No posts from Crazy.
Page 10: I comment on Hex's death. I then ask Ghost for info too see if we may of knocked out the godfather yet. I said it would likely come down to townies vs godfather in the end. No Tank. Crazy votes to lynch Hex, but Hex has already admitted defeat.
Page 11: I post about death note. Tank votes no lynch. Nothing from Crazy.
Page 12: I wanted to hear from cop before lynch. Asks that cops check out longo, ukiro and keepit. Keepit did end up being mafia. Tank ponders lynching Raine after he was almost booted. I think that was a fair call. Nothing from Crazy.
Page 13: I talk about weather. Stalling for time for Ghost to come back. Nothing from Tank or Crazy.
Page 14: I note that with the doctor dead Ghost will die next. I come u dee fire from Tyrannis and others and use what I'm doing now to prove myself. I don't vote Tyrannis out as I think he's misguided not mafia. Tank votes no lynch. Talks about emails he gets when topic updates. No posts from Crazy.
Page 15: Wants Tyrannis to defend himself. I note the number of remaining mafia after finding out jc00l's role. More defense againist Tyrannis attack. I advise random lynching is bad as odds are we will hit our own. We still had cops left. I make a gay joke and on the next round vote no lynch. No Tank or Crazy on this page.
Page 16: I assume last mafia are inactive or idiots for not hitting. Tells Tylzen to not lynch randomly as we outnumber the Mafia and still have cops. Tank debates a previous point that maybe the mafia couldn't get along. He feels they should be able too for a common goal. Crazy comes in with a lynch vote for keepit out of the blue. I question it and the lynch isn't followed but keepit did turn out to be mafia.
Page 17: I don't follow Crazy as he had acused random people in previous games. I vote no lynch. I mourn Ghost's death, ponder Tyrannis's and ask the final cop to give us all the innocients before he gets hit and we lose all cop info. No Tank posts. Crazy is glad to see people tolerate his stupidity. He claims he's not inactive and has voted and given input.

10 pages left. I can't see if people have replied yet so maybe a DP.

Page 18: We all lynch JCD within 2 hours of each other. Tank first, Crazy second and me third. I wouldn't say any of us voted when it was too late to change but given it was a cop find it was really over for JCD from the start. I advise that our statergy so far has been good and congrats the cops. I note it's smart to follow Nick because if he's right we kill mafia or wrong we kill him and therefore kill mafia. Win - win. I re
I've the doubt cast by keepit. I give a tally.
Page 19: We all write a story. Tank wins. I advise we have 6 days of lynching left. I give a count of how many posts reach remaining has made in the first 8 days. Is an attempt to find someone flying under the radar. .

Okay I've got a meeting. Will do the rest when I get out.

Page 20: Based on the stats I collected I voted to lynch Tylzen. My first lynch vote against a townie. I advise that if we get into a 4vs1 during the day then we vote no lynch to increase our odds. This would come up in a few pages. I advise Tyzlen likely innoient but best shot I've got. I say that we need to kill as much as possible since it increases our odds (above exception excluded) so I ask the vigalantee to go wild. Tank also lynches Tylzen. Crazy wants to Tyzlen to defend himself.
Page 21: I note it's very likely godfather still in play. Is happy the vigalantee killed a mafia member. We all comment on the story. Crazy eventually votes to lynch Tylzen. In the new day Crazy points out he was right about keepit. I pick Nesman as the new target.
Page 22: I note there's no proof for Nesman but someone has to die. I check time stamps to be sneaky and try and catch the mafia out. I then make kapow the next target based on those findings. Nothing from Tank. Crazy thinks I'm devious, but makes points against kapow.
Page 23: I ask for more voters to keep things moving. I admit all I can do now is vote randomly and our chance to hit is low. I say that if the mafia are not voting to hit in time then they should miss out. No Tank. Crazy follows Trippy to lynch Hk. I follow and also lynch Hk.
Page 24: I choose to not lynch as per my plan on page 20. I come under fire from Tank and have to explain myself a lot. Tank says he wasn't aware the topic was back. Starts a vote against Crazy because he was at the top of the list but turns against me lynches me after I vote no lynch. Crazy votes Chris is self defense, then no lynch and after some twisting by Tank decides to lynch me aswell.
Page 25: I point out if I were mafia I would have won if I lynched crazy. I ask crazy and chris to vote no lynch to force the game into 2vs1. Tank accuses me of sitting on the fense to fly under the radar when it was the final day when I didn't need too. Tank gets personal but votes no lynch in the end after Chris does. No posts from Crazy.
Page 26: Nothing really related here.
Page 27: Final match. I'm the first to reply the others take a few days. No votes yet.

So... Does anyone think I've missed something important I should consider?

Hows about the fact that I didn't get personal?

That's pretty gosh darn important.

All this post checking is useless, because anyone smart enough to make it to the final three is not dumb enough to slip up in the death throes of the game.

The thing is, if the game was being done properly, the Mafia would have won already. This day has been going on for longer than 24 hours, and what Used said was right, the day should have ended. Nobody has yet voted to lynch anyone, which means the day would have ended with a Mafia kill, ending the game.

Nobody wants to be the first person to vote, even though it's only a game, and it's being taken far too seriously.

Screw it, logic doesn't seem to be getting anyone anywhere.

I vote to Lynch Rekkie.

Do with it what you want. I'm tired of all this.

If we had followed the 24 hour rule then there would be a lot more people left as nights went for well over 24 hours. I can't say for certain this is right, but based on your actions the last few pages:

Lynch: thetank

Good game from both of you though, both of you voted out mafia members early.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod