MAFIA: Streets of Betaville IV (END! The Mafia slaughtered!)

Shaft ain't no cop. And now I'm pretty sure Used is crooked too.

Let's put it this way- keep your lynch for Shaft. Wait until this round is over. If Shaft was a cop then he was a BAD ONE and you didn't need him anyhow. I am 99% certain he isn't a cop. If he was he would have investigated me after the first round of "Oh Mike must be in the mafia because he is still alive."

If you were a cop and you suspected somebody enough to LYNCH them in TWO ROUNDS wouldn't you at least investigate them over night? Hummmm?

Well, he didn't. Because if he did he would have figured out I was a townie, just like you good folk.

If you lynch me you are letting the Mafia (Shaft, Used, Nick and probably Tylzen) win this round.

Don't be swayed just because you think Shaft is "cooler" than I am. That is a foregone conclusion. Shaft will always be the baddest mother fucker around. But today, he is Mafia and he needs to die.

Edit: You know what, if you do lynch me and it is revealed I am a townie, Shaft has gone ahead and signed his death warrant.

If you end up lynching Shaft and he is Mafia- I ask one favor: PLEASE Guardian Angel, save me tonight. (Oh yeah... we have Doctors... and he is dead... oh well.)

Edit, Edit: There also could be the small chance that Shaft is a Cop and I am the Creep. In which case I am still Innocent and Shaft is still a cop. So that means if we lynch Shaft today and he is the COP then I am still a townie and you guys need to leave me be. All the evidence will be on the table in that circumstance.

If that is the case the Mafia still wins.

StalfrosCC said:
I'm sure if the Creep dies he will tell.
Correct

And thank you Stal, for pointing out the Creep thing. I wrote in bold that everyone must read the following, and it seems no one did. I was worried. People need to be aware of the possibilities that come with these roles.
I decided to include these two new roles because the Police force in the previous game dominated. The game was kind of broken with a doctor and a cop who could list the guilty/innocent standings of most of the town. By adding more insecurity to the cops, I think it makes for more balanced, interesting, and mysterious play. It’s also an experiment for the upcoming game.

used44 said:
So hurry, before FTG updates!
A quick note on my updating policy. I update generally after about 24 hours time OR if I feel as if a unanimous decision has been reached. The 24 hours ends at 10PM EST.

Continue... :)

what terrible luck if the first person i investigated turned out to be the creep...but i can only go on what FTG told me and he told me stal is in the mafia, and if you play the odds you gotta go with it.

Shaft said:
what terrible luck if the first person i investigated turned out to be the creep...but i can only go on what FTG told me and he told me stal is in the mafia, and if you play the odds you gotta go with it.

And I know for a fact I'm not mafia. So if you really are the Cop then I'm the creep. I don't think I am changing my vote though.

Sorry Mikey, but Shaft claimed he investigated me and I was clean and you were not. I know I'm clean so either Shaft is telling the truth, or he's trying to lure a vote from me. I think the former is more probable.

Well you would be wrong. If shaft is the cop, then I am the creep and that makes me clean. My guess, since we are just throwing shit out there, is you came up clean because you are the Don.

When I get lynched (or killed by the mafia) and everybody realizes I was a townie they will see the light.

Also, I just haven't seen you at all in this game and wanted to antagonize you a bit. I miss you.

Don.

I'm pretty sure Shaft still leads in votes. Or we are tied. I'm watching Its Always Sunny and not counting.

Also, it's fishy that so many townies want another townie lynched. Do we know how to play this game?

Day 2 results

When the time came for the town hall meeting the next day, JCD was already waiting for the townspeople to enter. As soon as everyone entered, the door seemed to close on its own, and JCD turned around dramatically to face the townspeople.
“It is time,â€

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod