Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Why was I not informed that this was brought back?

Dammit. Sorry FTG, buddy, if you need a hand, a pm will do the job.

Wait, wait, wait. Why are jumping in with a man who just now appeared after days of inactivity only so he could through a lynch around.

This game sure as hell has been a strange one. Does anyone remember that this here Chris_Crime enjoys brain fucking people more then the next guy?

I know I don't seem like the most trustworthy guy, after I suggested keepithowitis and to this day, am still alive. Let me point out that Chris previously tried to turn the crowd against me after I backed up a claim. What better why to further the suspicion by keeping me alive? Now people of beatville, I am begging you to just hear me out.

Lynch Chris Crime

Sorry I've been tied up with Wotlk.

Okay so final four. If we miss and the mafia hits then the mafia will be one on one and win.

For that reason, no lynch. Better off letting the mafia kill one more of us and then tomorrow it will be 2 on 1.

No lynch

It just increases our odds.

Rekkie, don't be dumb. If there are only four of us left, the majority is currently voting to lynch crazycracker. By not voting at all, you're not changing anything.

Crazycracker has two votes against him, Chris has one against him, and if you don't vote, Cracker is hosed, and either Chris is Mafia, and we lose, or Cracker is Mafia and we win.

I want to know, what do you seriously think? None of this no lynch bullshit, it's time to stand and deliver.

Funny, there is obviously more then just two options here. We havnt ruled out that your mafia yet. We can rule out one more person if two of you change your vote to no lynch.

Could you back up your claim for lynching instead of just flopping around the "You have to lynch!" stuff. I'm not saying I don't agree with that, I'm just stating that your target is the wrong one.

Playing it on the safe side, in case I can't prove my innocence in time.
No Lynch

To be honest, my email has been screwy as hell. I wasn't aware this was active again, because I didn't get any email updates, so the last few days happened without my knowledge.

The fact of the matter is, based on my understanding of the rules, is that while there is greater voter force wanting to lynch you, if you change your vote to no lynch, the stalemate causes FTG to act conservatively, and not lynching anyone. So you can either save yourself, or die. Or convince Chris_Crime to side with you, voting either me or Rekkie out, or convince me to vote for Chris, or Rekkie for Chris to tie.

I'm a bit wary as to why Chris voted so quickly with me, but it's either because he's guilty, or he just wants the game to move along.

Heck, if you make a convincing enough argument, I might change my vote.

Ugh. I don't think anyone realizes the frustration in trying to get a point across and not having the brain capacity or attention span to accurately justify them.

I can't provide any evidence against Chris, aside from the points I already brought up. This is mainly due to his random and posts with no consistent pattern. If you look at his play style in all of the other games, you could see that he very much enjoys making things as confusing as possible and often throws out deliberate mistakes on one party's behalf to fuck with people.

If you don't mind, could you EXPLAIN why you are lynching ME in particular. I worded that a little poorly earlier.

For no other reason than the fact that your name was last on the list of people still alive, that FTG posted on the previous page.

Nobody has any strategy, so I think it's time for a game of GRussian Roulette.

Shitting on the little man. Ok. That's a pretty damn horrible tactic this late in the game, especially with a 75% chance of killing a townie.

Not even a slight sway toward chris?

It's not actually a 75% chance of killing a townie.

It's only a 66% chance at best. Besides, I'm going with a different system of maths.

To be honest, I'm a little suspicious of Rekkie. Think about it, he has the option to save you by voting with you, and then even the odds, because in the event of a tie, nobody dies.

instead, he votes no lynch, because by doing so, he isn't siding against you, but he's also ensuring your death. That seems like a good way for a Mafia to get two kills, right?

What do you say Crazycracker? Shall we change our votes to Rekkie?

I set the ball rolling with no real motive, and now, pieces are falling into place, and it all makes sense to me.

EDIT: Plus, from a no lynch, he now wants me to be taken out tomorrow? There isn't a point in changing my vote to Rekkie alone, because that'll be a tie, and I'll be offed, because if Rekkie is the Mafia, I'm a threat. It's more than a little suss, that's all.

Hense why I'm trying to lower the number of innocients when the trigger gets pulled. We do not have an advantage in our numbers as this is not a standard fight. The more players means the more places to hide.

We only get one more lynch. If we use it today then each person has to choose between 3 others and it's easy for someone to slide under the radar. The mafia wouldn't care who died as long as it wasn't him.

By letting the mafia make the next move we have a better shot. At least in theory. No one knows and no one will know when they side with the mafia.

My money is on tank, but that's up to you guys tomorrow.

Alright, I'll go with lynching Rekkie. Every second more this transpires, the more I start to not car(you're doing a great job FTG, not your fault at all.) Besides all the arguments and claims could be said about anybody at this point.

Lynch Rekkie.

3/4 of us are townies, that's where I got the 75%...

I change my vote to lynch Rekkie.

And Crazy, seeing as we all portray ourselves as townies, then only one of three remaining players is Mafia, hence two-thirds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133