Mafia VI - Mafia wins!

Alright, you bitches :roll: , here's how it goes. Like last year, this'll be a bit of reading.

The game is split up into a few different factions. There's a total of twelve players in, so it will be a very small game compared to last year's 3-month or so beast.

The factions are as follows: (EVEN IF YOU PLAYED LAST YEAR, READ ANYWAY)

TOWNIES: These characters are the largest single faction in the game. During the day, everyone is a townie, it is only at night that the special roles come into play. Townies' goals are to sleep at night and vote on who to kill during the day. I suppose we'll use "lynch" because that's how it was last year, although I hate that word. Besides voting, a regular Townie has no other role.
SPECIAL TOWNIE: MAYOR. The Mayor is a townie with special abilities that extend their power. If there is ever a tie during voting who to lynch during the daytime, the Mayor's vote automatically overrules the tiebreaker, even if they voted earlier than everyone else. Futhermore, the mayor will be heavy on the campaign trail, swamped with paperwork, appearances, and jobs to fulfill; but he is still in the government. Therefore, the Mayor will have one chance, anytime during the game, to investigate a potential Mafia member's house and find out if they're part of the Mob or not.
TOTAL: 3 TOWNIES, 1 MAYOR

COPS: These characters form the law of the city. Although they function as townies throughout the day, by night they transform into supreme upholders of justice. At night, the two cops venture into a townperson's house to investigate whether they're part of the local Mafia or not. If they are, the Cops have every right to spill the beans about who's Mafia and who isn't in the following day's discussion - however, they are at risk of the Mafia finding out who they are if they start naming off mobsters left and right. Nevertheless, the Cops are arguably the most important role in the game.
TOTAL: 2 COPS

MAFIA: These guys are the worst of the worst. Started up in town to kill people and generally wreak havoc, they've now become enough of a threat to start a citywide search. Although their identities are secret during the day, at night they spring to life, leading an assault on a sleeping Townie and taking their life without notice from any of the other sleeping denizens. The Mafioso, however, don't have much cunning behind the intelligent minds of theirs, and leave evidence of their mob status around their houses for Cops to find during a search. The rest of the town's goal is to kill the Mafia, and the Mafia's goal is to kill everyone.
SPECIAL MAFIOSO: GODFATHER The Godfather is the ringleader of the group, a badass who gets off to freshly spilled blood and giggles at the sight of the bewildered townspeople and cops the next day, as they wonder who keeps killing off their friends. The Godfather, however, is not just a killing machine. He's cunning. Therefore, if cops come to search his home at night, they will find no evidence that he is a member of the Mafia, and his search will come out clean.
TOTAL: 2 MAFIA, 1 GODFATHER

ANGEL: Contrary to the killing ways of the Mafia, this townsperson is saintly. Not only is he a hardcore Christian, the Angel is about as close to God as anyone else in the town has ever been. At night, this character becomes a saintly angel, able to save a fellow townsperson, or themselves, from what could be their last night living. If a Mafioso attacks and kills a townsperson during the night, the Angel has the power to revive them, should he choose the same person as the Mafia did during the night. The Angel does not save anyone from being lynched, only from being killed by the Mafia.
TOTAL: 1 ANGEL

LAWYER: Ok, honestly, being a lawyer in real life would suck (well, that's not what Mala would tell you), but in Betaville, the lawyer plays a pretty important role. At night, the Lawyer chooses one person to represent at the next day's lynching. Should a townsperson be chosen to be lynched at the end of the day, and the Lawyer also chose that person, they will be saved from death by the Lawyer's unholy powers and high stature in the government. The only setback the Lawyer has is that he cannot represent himself.
TOTAL: 1 LAWYER

Here is the current list of living characters, and if they are dead, here are there roles:
Tylzen - Townie
Green_Lantern
Longo_2_guns - Mafia
MattAY - Angel
Bretimus_v2
Miak757 - Lawyer
Schimmel
HK-47
Kapow - Cop
Lien - Townie
Madster111 - Mafia
Flaming_Tiki_God - Mayor

Alright, here we go..

It was a dark and stormy early morning in Betaville. The clouds shrouded the few struggling rays of sunlight battling their way up the horizon, the town seemed nearly devoid of life, and Ugh was just getting off his shift at McDonalds. "Well, time to close shop," he muttered, clumsily grabbing a package of fries and stuffing it into the sweaty back pocket of his slacks. Ugh milled about the store, shining tables to a sheen with the extra grease from the deep-fat fryer, shutting down the blinking neon lights on the drive-thru, and mopping up the tears, germs, barf, and excretion that littered the PlayPlace without a second thought. As he swept, a glimmering light caught Ugh's eye.
"Huh? What's that?" Ugh grunted and looked in the direction of the trinket. A diamond bracelet sat atop the baby slide on the PlayPlace roof. "Well hey, I could pawn that and get another cool lightsaber!" And with that, he sauntered up to the base of the slide, took a huff and a puff, and leapt up, groping to each new handhold of piled boogers and used napkins that lined the insides of the slide, and growing ever closer to that shiny new Lightsaber that awaited him at the top. As he was just inches away from the bauble, however, Ugh's hips caught onto the base of the slide, and he found himself stuck. "Well, I've sure gotten myself into a pickle this time," Ugh noted, cleaning off the other ketchup-ridden pickles that had smeared across his face and under his employee hairnet. "Just a little more to squeeze..."
All of a sudden a voice resounded from behind the top of the slide. "Here, let me help you with that." The voice was gravelly and mocking. As Ugh pondered who else could possibly be at McDonalds at this hour, the burning residue from the deep-fat fryer poured down the slide, scalding his face, eyes, and grubby arms. "Aah!" Ugh shouted as the grease unclogged him from the slide, sending him sliding across the floor of the restaurant and outside onto the curb, still sizzling from the grease. "That feels better, doesn't it?" Another figure stepped out in front of him. "Just needed some extra time to clean up the mess." The figure's boot rose high in the air, positioned itself directly above Ugh's crispy head, and brought down with a satisfyingly delicious crunch.

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. MAFIA, COPS, ANGEL, LAWYER, SEND IN YOUR PICKS SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 20 HOURS.

That is a very sadistic way to start to game, but so be it!

It has begun.

Quick question, will there be separate topics per day, or simply this one big one?

I wanted Ugh's death to be more...gory, but whatever.
EDIT: Are Night-posts going to be deleted like last years?

miak757 said:
I wanted Ugh's death to be more...gory, but whatever.
EDIT: Are Night-posts going to be deleted like last years?
It's up to keepit.
If it were my game, they would be. ;-)

Anyway, keepit, give me the word: Yes or no.

Meh.
It's not like they cause any harm to the game.

Oh yeah, it's been seven hours, I want to see who got killed :3

Right, updating.
As long as people aren't like talking about the game at night I don't think it matters a whole lot.

It was a big Wednesday night at Tylzen's. Streamers were thrown hither and thither, girls were going wild, and empty beer cans formed mountainous piles out on the lawn. Everyone seemed to be having a good time; except for FTG. He was the only townsperson worried about getting a good education, and decided to stay home and cram for midterms tomorrow. At least that's what he told the partygoers. FTG had other plans.
For six hours, he sat dejectedly, sometimes playing piano solemnly, sometimes sobbing on his bed, sometimes laying outside wailing at the sky. For his heart had been broken. Ever since 10 months ago, he had a burning desire to conduct an internet Mafia game, and a couple days ago, a snobby little kid had stolen his idea. There was nothing that hurt more than that moment, he scrawled in his poetry book, snuggling a tissue box, and occasionally glimpsing at his favorite soap opera buzzing on the TV.
After a while, he rubbed his eyes dry, kicked back in his LaZBoy, and popped open a book to read. As he settled in and flipped open to the first page, there was a tapping on his window. "Huh, must be that raccoon." FTG dismissed the noise and went back to his reading. Almost at once, his entire fireplace collapsed and a rambling horde of drunk townpeople rolled in. "H-h-hey, Tiki! Why weren't you at the party?" Miak stumbled towards FTG's chair, retching with every step, howling like a madman when a lamp, knocked over by another drunken denizen, shattered, piercing his leg. "Damn, it sure was crazy," he attempted to say as another heave overcame him. Finally, he collapsed onto the left armrest of the chair the now bewildered FTG sat on. "Listen, I'm not really drunk; I'm only 13," Miak swiftly muttered, "but these bastards all are. Especially MattAY.
They both looked over to see Matt swinging high from FTG's ornate chandelier, chanting and spinning round and round, splattering the fancy carpet every once and a while with vomit, and kicking away any drunkards that happened to hobble in his direction. "You've got to get out of here!" Miak shouted, and FTG, still speechless, struggled out of his armchair and began running towards the crumbled remains of his fireplace.
In the frenzy, a gunshot was fired. MattAY howled as the chandelier snapped off the small chain that suspended it from the ceiling, and began to whoop as it hurtled toward the ground like a very expensive meteor. "C'mon!" Miak shouted to FTG, pulling him forward, and seemingly unaware of the delicate missile now seconds from impact with the ground. Unfortunately, Miak's pull was a little too forceful, and FTG was sent flying out into the center of his living room. As he rolled to the ground, struggling to get up, the chandelier hit, impaling and killing him on the spot. A frightened Miak screamed, frenzied the other partygoers, and they all scrambled out into the street, some in straight lines, others going in circles before falling to the ground and rolling off the curb.
A pained MattAY, after about five minutes, picked himself up, seeming as lively as before. "Was I not invited to the after party? That's certainly not ace." And with that, he collapsed to the side of the chandelier, to wake up the next afternoon.

FTG died. He was the town mayor.

END OF NIGHT 1. IT IS NOW DAY 1. VOTING BEGINS NOW.

Naaaaawwwait.
Did I kill him? or did I push him and then a chandelier fall and kill him? or did the mafia kill him, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Meh, Forget it.
(If anybody cares, My name is actually pronounced My-ak, I think i've only mentioned this on the other forums I go to.)

Anyways, The best thing to do now is to lynch somebody completely unrelated.
Ideas anyone?

EDIT: And I reread it, Nevermind...again...

NO, MAYOR!!
FTG!

Anyway,
...Well, it may be MattAY. He was on the chandelier.

I mean, it's highly unlikely a drunk guy could manage to shoot a chandelier down while he is on it, but i just can't see any other person to vote for?
It's obviously not Miak, because i doubt the mafia would allow 13 year old members.

..unless.
Unless that's what they want us to think!

MIAK, IT IS YOU!
You and the other mafia guys planned this quite well.
Someone shooting down the chandelier, right where FTG was MEANT to be standing. Allowing the drunken madness to make it seem like an accident.

But he wasn't where he was meant to be, so YOU had to step in and push the poor guy right underneath it!

Miak.

Ohh, Thanks keepit T_T

Anyways Think about it.

I revealed my identity by trying to Save FTG.
Since there are only 3 mafia members, it would be stupid revealing my identity so early in the game, because I would be put into risk of being lynched the next day.

No Lynch

Ahem. I am the cop, last night i scanned longo, he is mafia.

Lynch Longo

don't believe me? well, lynch him and find out, if he's a townie, then lynch me. If he's a mafia, well then we're one day into the game and we've already gotten a mafioso.

Why aren't I afraid of getting killed by the mafia? well, hopefully the angel protects me tonight, but if they don't, think about this, there's two cops and two identifiable mafiosos. It's certainly worth sacrificing my life to kill a mafioso, it cuts the amount of mafia by 1/3 and the amount of townies by 1/9, are my scanning abilities worth enough to make up that difference? no, in fact, they've already done half as much as possible by outing a mafia. And there aren't very good odds of me getting another mafia any time soon, better to act now, before the mafia kills off too many more townies.

so yeah, hope that made sense, basically i need you guys to believe me and the angel to protect me.

also, if you want to know why i checked longo, i figured he was a cunning fellow, and if he happened to be mafia we should get rid of him quick. Consider it a compliment, Longo

and by pointing out that you are the cop, you won't last long the next night. uh... not that i am a mafioso.

We need love. No lynch

Cop scans Mafia. Angel protects Cop. Mafia try and place blame on people who agree with cop.

Same pattern every game :p

Lynch Longo.

Wow... need to pay more attention to the whole forum RPG going on. So Longo is evil? Nuke his face, he killed FTG!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod