Mafia VI - Mafia wins!

Madster sat alone in his murky laboratory, concocting creepy creations and mixing mystifying mixtures like any Australian. It was a dark and stormy afternoon outside in Betaville, and the thunderous gale made it hard to think. Madster was just putting the finishing touches on his torture device when all of a sudden numerous hands hoisted him into the air. He landed upon more hands, and was carried, struggling, into the entrance of the device. "Hahaha!" the numerous citizens of Betaville shouted victoriously. "Hahaha!" came a muffled cry from beneath the ground. "Shut up, Mattay, you're dead," Tylzen scolded the voice.

Madster landed softly into the first room of his own device. It was a white, padded cell with soulja boy playing on a constant loop softly, from hidden speakers. Softly, so he could hear the flickering fluorescent hum. The room had a pool in the middle, with a specially designed harness that Madster knew would put all the pressure on his balls.

Bretimus strode in, lifted Madster up into the harness, turned, and ambled out, humming along to the music. Bubbling below Madster now, the pool began to fill with sulfuric acid.
The townies outside began cheering as Schimmel flipped the switch on the wall, which activated the music, lights, and winch in the room. The winch, of course, was a slow winch.

As such, Madster began to be inserted into the pool of acid at the rate of 1ft per hour, feet first. After he had been melted up to the bottom of the harness, Kapow cut him off.

Lien then dragged him into room 2, which had about a half inch of "water" on the floor. As Madster knew very well, the water was vinegar. Floating in the water was about 20kg worth of broken glass, nails, razors, etc.

When Lien had dragged Madster along the sharp objects long enough, he left him in the corner and went home.

As Madster began to crawl through the 3-4 meters of broken, vinegar soaked glass, he discovered a button behind the door. Not knowing exactly what it did, he pressed it. Madster died quickly.

"Ooh, too bad," Tylzen said, juggling the four keys needed to escape with one hand. All of a sudden, Marius dropkicked Tylzen into the sulfuric acid, where he melted slowly.

Tylzen and Madster are both dead. Tylzen was a townie, Madster was in the Mafia.

p.s. ^^ that (sans Tylzen dying) was all copied from Madster's post in the cell phone topic in Misc, if anyone wanted to read it.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4.

Lien, how dare you bring up Captain Planet. I repress memories of that cartoon on purpose. Ted Turner deserves to be crying.

Damn, Madster was killed Saw-Esque. Why do I have a feeling Lien is the Don? Especially now that he and Madster were the two always covering for themselves and trying to blame everyone else. I have a feeling it's lonely on that family tree.

For the fourth straight day, rain pounded heavily throughout Betaville, shrouding the sky in angry clouds and turning the cracked pavement into a connection of small rivers flowing throughout town. In the storm, a shadow flitted across a skyscraper and leapt to another, moving with incredible speed. As thunder roared across the horizon, the figure scampered into a small building near the swollen river of Betaville. A small candle lit up the main room, and light darted over the bumps and irregularities on the walls. As the man slowed to a walk, removed his hood, and shook the water off him, a fierce wind blew through the room. The candle flickered, then extinguished in a small trail of smoke. The man felt something in the darkness behind him and began to swivel. At once, a hand gripped the man by the throat and threw him back out of the building. The hooded man crashed to the ground outside, clutching his throat and gasping for breath. His attacker soon followed, gripping the man by his hair and thrusting him back and forth, listening to the bones and sinews groaning over the roar of the storm, laughing madly. The hulking man threw the hooded man through the air, into the river, and ensured he never resurfaced before turning and bounding off into the distance.

Later that night, two locals went off searching for their friend. They scoured the river, and found only a bent, broken police badge and a fraction of shattered vertebrae. "Kapow," the citizens both murmured at once, and held their heads in shame for their beloved police officer.

Kapow is dead. He was a cop.

IT IS NOW DAY 4.

Welcome Kapow...

But I'm dead because I was protecting YOUR ass instead of MY ass!!! :p

Well I guess Kapow was telling the truth when he said he was a cop. I'm with Bretimus on this one though, Lynch Lien

If i am to die, let it be in a sexy way.

Anyhow, seeing the mob forming in front of my house, burning cross and all, this may be my last breath here but i'm telling you, there's something very sneaky with Bretimus... and schimmel too since he's sidding with him but Bretimus first for making a bad pun. They're both pulling strings i tell ye! You may all misjudge me in the end but i trust your next move will be wise.
Still though, since i'm going to die: "Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill a man!".

Lynch world poverty :D

The power is yours!

Lien said:
i'm telling you, there's something very sneaky with Bretimus... and schimmel too since he's sidding with him but Bretimus. They're both pulling strings i tell ye!

The last declarations of a desperate man trying to pin things on others. Sounds like a don to me.

Not to mention there's only one mafioso left...however, I feel that lynching world poverty might not be a bad idea...what the...he used his don-iness to befuddle me.

Lynch him! And if it's a sexy death he wants, we should hang him with a feather boa.

It was Saturday night, and the remaining five citizens of Betaville all knew what that meant - time for the weekly Betaville Fashion show! Up first was Green_Lantern, strutting his stuff and recieving many cheers from everybody. As Green_Lantern disappeared around the corner of the runway, HK-47 emerged, performing a sexy dance up and down the runway and blowing a kiss to Bretimus and Schimmel, who were taking turns pleasuring themselves behind the ficus at the front of the runway. Finally, Lien rounded the corner, hands on his hips, in a skimpy kilt and feather boa. Immediately, the four other citizens leapt onto the runway, tore off all his clothes, fondled him quickly, and took him up to the lynching hill. "Wait, where's the rope?" HK muttered, confused. "Let's just hang him with his boa," Schimmel proclaimed. And so they did.

Lien is dead. He was a townie.

IT'S NOW NIGHT 5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod