Mafia VI - Mafia wins!

keepithowitis said:
"Come on, guys," Schimmel announced. "Let's put him out of his misery, he's already done so much for our town."
Wow... what a town! I wonder how we would greet Obama if this is the way we greet a hero.

It was a dark and stormy Halloween night. A very dark and stormy night for Miak, as he sat, frustrated out of his mind at the tasks he had been working on all day in the cramped office atop his monstrous manor. He had to file both cases for Courtney Love's well-deserved and Longo's untimely death, and the hardships of both were finally getting to him. As the clock struck midnight, he stared dejectedly upward at the ceiling, back down at the papers before him, and facepalmed. For nearly two hours he facepalmed, stopping only to stifle the silent sobs that ruptured through him. Miak finally came to his senses, looking down at the now soaked papers on his desk, and continued to shudder with sadness. "Lemme go get some of that extra chocolate those darn kids didn't take earlier tonight. That ought to cheer me up." Grudgingly, he forced himself up from his furry armchair, turned, and ambled down the magnificent spiral staircase to his front door, still decorated with a myriad of spider webs; some fake, some otherwise. As Miak turned the corner into his main hallway, rats scuttling away into the shadows, the full moon suddenly came into view. "What a nice night," Miak exclaimed, almost forgetting about the painful filing that would occur once he got back up into his study. As Miak creaked open his ornate, twelve-foot door, the pitter-patter of small footsteps came from behind his staircase. "I thought I had those rats taken care of," Miak mumbled as he groped in the huge golden pumpkin at his top step for some sweet chocolate satisfaction. "Here we are," Miak muttered, tearing off the top of a Snickers and munching joyously. He then turned and stumbled back into his mansion, letting the door close violently behind him. Trudging back up the steps, another muffled sound of footsteps came directly behind him. Miak turned speedily to address the noise, and, again, saw nothing. The door to his study was ajar as Miak crept down the hallway, now quite scared as the full moon came into view once again. Checking behind the door for any rats, Miak slowly peeped into the doorway of his office, examining every nook and cranny with his aging eyes, and dismissed the danger. As he fully entered his study, a whiny sound came behind him. Miak turned, expecting a lost kid, and, naturally, he was right. The little child looked up at him, waving its arms up and down, its werewolf mask half off its face, but obscuring its mouth, nose, and one eye. "You okay, there, kiddo?" Miak said as he patted the child on the shoulder. Something else tapped Miak on the shoulder, and as he turned around, a blunt object made contact with his right temple, sending him to the ground in severe pain. Miak grasped the air above, trying to get himself up, as a much taller figure came into view. "Trick or treat," the figure and the child shouted simultaneously, as the man cocked a shotgun, trained it between Miak's eyes, and fired.

Miak is dead. He was the lawyer.

IT IS NOW DAY TWO.

The lawyer is dead, chaos shall reign.

I'm still a little disturbed with the fact that Miak has a chair made out of furries.

Makes things a little less complicated....

So fellas...who next??

Not saying that we should, but the only person who seemed to not lynch Longo was Lien...putting it out there. We could gamble or wait until Kapow scans him. But waiting is a gamble in itself!

MattAY said:
So fellas...who next??

Not saying that we should, but the only person who seemed to not lynch Longo was Lien...putting it out there. We could gamble or wait until Kapow scans him. But waiting is a gamble in itself!

I really have no idea now..
I suppose i vote for Lien too, although i really don't think he's one of them.

Kapow, can you scan Lien for us please?

MattAY said:

So fellas...who next??

Not saying that we should, but the only person who seemed to not lynch Longo was Lien...putting it out there. We could gamble or wait until Kapow scans him. But that's not important since i deserve a lynching for sugesting Lien! He's such an awesome guy!
There i fix it for you! :twisted:

I'd rather wait for Kapow's scan first

MattAY said:

So fellas...who next??

ah, Mattay, it appears great minds think alike. The other cop and I checked out Lien last night and he appears to be a townie, of course he could be the godfather but the same could be said for just about everyone at this point.

In other words, I got nothin

No Lynch for me then boyos.

Sorry Lien, I wasn't lynching you...I was just putting it out there for everyone to log ;)

Oh, by the way, Tylzen, you haven't even read my first PM yet. If you don't get in the game by, say, Day 3, you'll be killed off as well.

I forgive you, Mattay. Unless you're really a mafia cause then you deserve to be hang.

Anyhow, if no one convinve me otherwise untill night time, No Lynch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle