Your Most Embarrassing Gaming Secret

Whenever I buy a new console, I usually buy one or two games with it right away... then never get around to buying another one (I just rent a few from the mediocre collection at my video store).

That sucks, because I miss out on all the best games for my consoles.

Also, I was such a Matrix fanboy that I convinced myself that I enjoyed Enter The Matrix.

I just bought Gran Turismo 4, made all licences and then realised I don't want to play it anymore. So now I'm stuck at 0.1% and I think I'm done with this game. So damn embarassing...
But after 3 Gran Turismos it's natural it gets boring as hell. At least it was a cheap used game and I got if half-priced. That's my only consolation...

I sold my SNES, FF6, Super Mario Allstar and LoZ: A Link to the Past for a copy of Majora's Mask. I love the game, but my god was that stupid.

I've played over 1500 hours on Perfect Dark. And I wonder why I don't get any girls.

In OOT, it took me 3 days to get out of the Deku tree. I got stuck at lots of parts, like when you first get the slingshot and have to hit the ladder. Or when you have to jump down from a high point and break the web, or when you have to torch some web on a wall.

I was stuck in Kakariko village for a week because I didn't know how to get passed the guard that blocked the way to Death Mountain. I went through the graveyard, got the Sun Song and everything, I kept hoping I'd find something to give the guard, little did I know that I already had something, the letter Zelda wrote. I even got bored and decided to explore Hyrule field a bit and I got Epona's song and Saria's Song while I was at it. Finally, a friend told me what to do.

Then I was stuck in Zora's Domain for a good week trying to figure out how to present the Big fish (thing that swallows you) with a fish. I was certain I had to win one in Lake Hylia in the fishing mini game. I spent countless hours trying to get a huge fish, hoping that if it was big enough, the guy would let me leave with it.

It went on like this in the Forrest Temple and Fire Temple until I got to the Ice Cavern. I had no idea you could store the blue flames in a bottle and I was going nuts trying to figure out what to do. So I resorted to the walkthrough, and from that point on, the walkthrough was my best friend.

Black_Star said:
Then I was stuck in Zora's Domain for a good week trying to figure out how to present the Big fish (thing that swallows you) with a fish.

I had no idea you could store the blue flames in a bottle and I was going nuts trying to figure out what to do.

You didn't see the fish or blue flame for sale in the shop, saying "you need a bottle to carry this"?

I um, have only beat two game sin my life. THPS1 and Pokemon Blue.

I've never played more than 2 hours of CoD SP, only MP.

I've only owned one console, the N64.

Rainemaida said:

Heathen!

Banned!

Rainemaida said:

You're forsaken. You're not a gamer, leave. I love you.

i cant Play Doom in the dark

i kick the cat everytime im killed in Medal of honor

pyramid head in silent hill 2 gave me nightmares

and i have cried in FFX and KH...... and i was 20 when i beat them

:(

There is so much hidden and shameful about my life as a gamer. This will work as a psychiatric session for me. Oh, where to begin:

I never succeeded in finishing Larry 2. I couldn't figure out something like how I first assemble some kind of explosive and then drop it into a volcano... I left the game and propably deleted my saves for some other reason though I never got pass that point. I still haven't forgiven my bad skills in english that prevented me from finishing the game...

My love for Space Channel 5 isn't normal. I haven't played the full game, but have finished the demo for over ten times...

I liked Nightmare Creatures 2 at the moment I played it. It was a long time ago and I was young and lost...

I had to use cowardly and repetitive tactics to finish Soul Calibur II completely. I feel sorry for the computer. I didn't give it fair chance.

---To be continued---

CowboyMcGee said:
i purchased and enjoyed Shaq-Fu
So did I!!

And also, in wrestling games, I like to create a hot guy in nothing but the smallest underwear (like a thong) and have him wrestle other hot wrestlers (like John Cena, Randy Orton, or another creation)!! Hooray for Homosexuality!!

I cried(well it brought tears to my eyes and I called my cousin) when I first made it to safer sephiroth in FF7 especially when the One Winged Angel music played. And I stabbed WWF No Mercy for N64 with an oriental dagger I purchased at Dreamquest. Then stomped on it.

And threw wrestlemania 2000 against the wall so it shattered because I couldnt take being reversed so cheaply. After beating the living hell out of an opponent: I still lose due to the fact that they reverse me 20 mins into the match and get an instant 3 count. I laughed at myself afterwards because I thought I actually done something to "Hurt" the game cartridge.

I remember when I was little I would play Jedi Knight, and I couldn't pass level 13 or something, the first Valley of the Jedi one, because of the drugons in the water. I hated those things. For some reason water creatures scare the shit out of me.

And Ms. Pac Man probably gives the worst head of all time.

Come to think of it... I never got past the fourth land in Black & White. Those fireballs would always decimate my village and I couldn't do anything about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod