Games that made you cry (or very sad)

De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Kingdom Hearts
lllllllllllllllloooooool
I was like 12, and that shit is sad. I mean, he gets taken away from the woman he loves, and sure everything returns to normal but at the cost of his own friendships and life.

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Kingdom Hearts
lllllllllllllllloooooool
I was like 12, and that s*** is sad. I mean, he gets taken away from the preteen girl he loves, and sure everything returns to normal but at the cost of his own friendships and life.
Fixed.

You know what was sad? The end of FFX, that's what.

This is a good thread. Brings out all your best emotions, and also your best cynical behaviour. Or to put it in gay facebook notes: I Like!

I didn't cry when Aerith died, but something in me died with her.
I DID cry when I got to last Sephiroth fight and realized that after 58 hours of gameplay i'm still not strong enough to beat him, and I can't turn back. THAT was fucking devastating.

De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Kingdom Hearts
lllllllllllllllloooooool
I was like 12, and that s*** is sad. I mean, he gets taken away from the tween boy he loves, and sure everything returns to normal but at the cost of a sequel .
Fixed.

You know what was sad? The end of FFX, that's what.

fixed. huh? what? he didn't love riku? he loved the short haired boy? what his name again, kiri? oh, that was a girl?? my bad.

Right now, I got to a really sad part of Persona 4. I damn near cried, but I knew it was going to happen. If I hadn't, I would've cried.

Besides my Gears of War 2 posting, the first part of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller's father get murder, and then Darth Vader was about to kill him but then decided to use him...All that stuff and seeing Starkiller's facial expression was sad.

DocMoc said:
Boringman54 said:
Oh god, that horrible, horrible song!

Your taste in music is seriously lacking. Paul Simon kicks ass.
It's only beacuse I had to listen to it and then do an argument paragraph about it in English.

BTW, is the girl in FF VII's name Aerith or Aeris? I've seen it written as both but I don't know which one's right.

Aerith is her name. :)

A game moment where I'd be sad?

Well, when I killed Wolf in the first PS1 MGS game. The scene is quite powerful, especialy with the wolves.

I was also quite sad when Ryudos brother Melfice dies in Grandia II. The scene really did get to me due to the fact I also have a brother and we get along really well. :)

To add to the Grandia part, the scene of Maregs death. :(

Hmmm ... let me think a bit more ... nope, think that would be all. :)

if you go dark side in KOTOR, killing jolee is tough, that guy got screwed over his whole life

I agree with kapow, I didn't have the guts to kill my party members.

MGS3 was pretty emotional at times, with the fact that SPOILER The boss was forced to defect to the soviets by the US so she could find the legacy, and would be forever known as a traitor to her country.

The game: Final Fantasy X-2.
The reason: The realization that I had been totally emasculated for the sake of continuing on a story which had previously ended in one of the most laughably awkward plot twists in Final Fantasy history. (There are plenty of those.)
The secondary reason: There's no dress up mini-game in which you can explore the effects of leveling up on jiggle-levels. (Although it seemed, at times, merely a step away from that.)

Boringman54 said:
BTW, is the girl in FF VII's name Aerith or Aeris? I've seen it written as both but I don't know which one's right.

Aeris in the Australian ver.

Yeah when she dies is probably the saddest moment for me, I remember being absolutely gutted the first time it happened.

Either that or the bit about 20 minutes before the end of Secret of Mana, where your brother accidently saves over your game and you end up in a fist fight. Or am I mixing games and reality again?...

Boringman54 said:
It says Aeris in the game, but all the annoying fanboys whine about how it is Aerith in the Japanese version. So I say Aeris, just to piss them all off.

Half life 2: Episode 2, when Eli dies, it was kind of a "aww f*ck" kinda moment and then it was emotional, I teared up from that, stupid Advisors!

Longo_2_guns said:
Boringman54 said:
It says Aeris in the game, but all the annoying fanboys whine about how it is Aerith in the Japanese version. So I say Aeris, just to piss them all off.

Exactly.

Yoshi said:
This is a good thread. Brings out all your best emotions, and also your best cynical behaviour. Or to put it in gay facebook notes: I Like!

*giggles* sorry, it just so hard to read the second sentence when I know your name is "Yoshi"

Aeris needed to die. she was the most worthless party member ever in a video game. and her whole act in the centura palace annoyed me. i wished to god i could play out her death scene as sephiroth and do more than stab her in the chest. dumb annoying whore...

anyways, i cry everytime i hear more and more about bioshock 2. god, it's going to be such disappointment....

Hmm for me when I was killed by the boss monster on that game it almost make me cry.. because after your hardwork you will lose exp after all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle