Far Cry 2

The gamplay is repetetive and buggy. One of the bugs i experienced made it so that when i died and my budy came to the rescue they would attack me, and if a buddy died on a mission i could not save them. This was about 6 hours into the game and i had to start over.
Its annoying as fuck that the guard posts respawn every 5 minuts and will drop everything to hunt you down, and the npc's can take way to manny bullets. The story is lacking and boring.

However, watching everything burn is realy fun.
On one mission i was suposed to destroy a shipment of whatever. I placed myself on a perch, sniper rifle in hand, fired on shot at a remote "exploding barrel" after a nifty chain reaction which lasted about 1-2 minuts the shipment was destroyed. Sweet.

Diabolus said:
keepithowitis said:
BigZell2020 said:
The random scout vehicles and guards get so annoying.
Yeah, seriously. I never knew there were that many people in Africa to begin with.

I love how they shoot at you from a quarter mile away, even though you're driving one of their vehicles. They must have telescopic vision.

They also have this uncanny ability to not only see you through the most dense foliage on the game, but to then also place pin point accurate shots through that foliage into your chest. They're friggin All Stars man.

Don't forget how incredibly reliable their guns are!
They NEVER jam when they use them, but after about 10 minutes of use from you, their old guns are gone!

They are better than the All Stars.

madster111 said:
Don't forget how incredibly reliable their guns are!
They NEVER jam when they use them, but after about 10 minutes of use from you, their old guns are gone!

They are better than the All Stars.

I have heard (read) alot of people complain about that. I actually saw the guns jam in the npc's hands all the time. (ok, perhaps only a few times)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod