Far Cry 2

JCD

Regular
So? What's it like people? I've seen some great reviews for it already, including GR's very own review which gave it an A-. Anybody who doesn't yet have it going to pick it up?

35674_normal.jpg

Probably gonna snag it this weekend, but I too would like to hear from some people who have it. Sure looks sweet though.

Know some people who are picking it up today, I may try to pull a "let me see the controller for a second," routine. In either case I may have some half assed breakdown (Pro style) based on whatever I see, and despite limited playing time in short order.

I couldn't wait, I went and got it today. So far it's pretty sweet, I'm only maybe 45 minutes into the story mode which has just been a series of simple tutorial missions. So far I can say that it's the best looking game I've played for the PS3, and the environment is HUGE so you have to utilize vehicles a lot to get from place to place. I'm excited to see how the multiplayer is, with a map this large I think it could make for some fun battles.

Christmas game for me. Same with Fallout 3, Fable 2 and dead space. I simply don't have enough time for all of these games :(.

I got mine from steam. It runs amazingly smooth for such a good looking game not as pretty as Crysis but close. I love burning people with brushfires.

EliaSoZ said:
PC version is the best, if your rig can handle it, get it for PC. Same deal with Fallout 3 actually.
I play all of my games on the consoles, but I totally agree with going with the computer version almost exclusively if you can.

Don't like FPS, haven't upgraded to current-gen (PS2 has a lot of games, and they are still coming out!). I hear nothing but great things, also from friends who have it. It looks pretty cool to me.

Longo_2_guns said:
Soooo... which console should I get this for?

I'd say whatever suits you best.

I plan on picking this up on Sunday. Damn assignments have kept me busy for the past fortnight. Now i can get my game on during exam study time.

jc00l said:
lokness said:
I plan on picking this up on Sunday. Damn assignments have kept me busy for the past fortnight.

Who uses the word fortnight?

Only those who have mastered the written word wouldst dare. Or someone who just likes Shakespeare.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod