Far Cry 2 Coming to Consoles

JCD

Regular
Well, the Xbox 360 and PS3 anyway, the Wii just hasn't got the power required. Anyway, this is pretty great news since Far Cry 2 is looking like one of the most advanced games ever even thought of. EVER. Dynamic weather, destructible everythings, Mensa-smart AI, graphics that put Crysis to shame, 50 square kilometers of free-roam Africa to play around in, the ability to hire people out to help you, reactive AI,completely different Day\Night game mechanics, stop reading this you bloody freak, what the hell are you expecting to find in a sentence this small? I mean, I could be hiding some fantastic revelation about the game, but why would I make it this small? <_< Whatever.

Problem is, this game is going to require a PC the likes of which most people won't even be able to afford, so the console versions are likely going to be stripped down. I don't think either the PS3 or 360 will be able to handle the full version... I suppose only time, or Ubisoft will tell.

JCD said:
Problem is, this game is going to require a PC the likes of which most people won't even be able to afford, so the console versions are likely going to be stripped down. I don't think either the PS3 or 360 will be able to handle the full version... I suppose only time, or Ubisoft will tell.
The 360 may not be able to, but PS3 has Bluray and Cell! And since they know how to use those to the fullest then the PS3 will get the full game.

^You forgot one key fact though. That is ps3s are stoopide that automatically makes incapable of running far cry 2 put that in your PS3 and smoke it. ROFLLLLLROFLROFLFLSFLAILDG

Yeah well all X-Cocks 3Shittys die after ten seconds of usage so when you put far cry 2 in it will smoke. ROFLLOLOFFLLOROFROLRLOOFLROOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :!: :!:

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah well all X-Cocks 3Shittys die after ten seconds of usage so when you put far cry 2 in it will smoke. ROFLLOLOFFLLOROFROLRLOOFLROOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :!: :!:
NO WAY!
it will last ATLEAST 2minutes..just enough time for you to get it setup and ready to play!

Hopefully, with my new PC, iw ill be able to run it with some decent setting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle