Devil may cry 4

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by crazycracker22, Jan 10, 2008.

1. crazycracker22

Looks pretty sweet! The graphics look great, and the ability to switch between styles instantly is pretty awesome. I have to admit i'm a little upset you won't get to play as Dante through the game, but eh who knows maybe Nero isn't as such of a pussy as he looks.
    Best yet this one looks like it has an actual story woo hoo! One problem that might be a problem is that the Xbox 360 controls might be a little uncomfortable and awkward. So any one else excited about this game?

2. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe. I didn't like DMC3 that much, so I'll wait a little.

3. jivesc00ter

jivesc00ter Regular

i loved dmc1 i thought it had a good story and great gameplay, i liked dmc3 aswell, i liked the styles so i have high hopes for dmc4 i will defintly be gtting it for the ps3 because i have played all hte games for the ps2 i jsut think i'll be more acwaited with the controles

4. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I've never enjoyed a DMC game. Every few months when I have nothing to play, I try to play DMC 3 but I can never seem to stay interested for longer than a few minutes.