Far Cry 2

It's pretty awesome. I love the flamethrower, it's my friend. The only thing I hate is how much your guns jam, it's so annoying.

Boringman54 said:
It's pretty awesome. I love the flamethrower, it's my friend. The only thing I hate is how much your guns jam, it's so annoying.

There are quite a few things that get really annoying as you go along, the guns jamming, the random mercs tracking you down out of nowhere when you are trying to get from mission to mission, random sounds (vehicles coming down the road that arent reallly there), and I also wish there were more bus stations so you could get from mission to mission (ala GTA IV with the cabs) it would take a lot of the tediousness out of the game. Overall though, this game is very entertaining.

Edit: I forgot having to spend 30 seconds repairing the vehicle every time a random merc inexplicably tracks you down out of nowhere. (this happens roughly 150 times every hour you play)

The jams are sorta annoying, but if you buy a gun and it's manuals it won't start jamming for a long time. The dart rifle jams after maybe the 12 shot, which is a lot considering you can only hold 5 rounds for it. But the G3 with manuals hasn't jammed on me yet.

The repair animation is tedious, so more often than not, I'll just take the truck of the guy who attacked me. It seems like 9 times out of 10 I can take out both of the guys without making their car smoke, and yet they seem to have a hard on for messing up my truck and leaving me mostly unharmed. So now I just gave up and picked up the repair manual for assault trucks, animation takes way less time now.

I just got the game today. It had a slow start but its picking u a bit of steam. The driving is a little boring and the graphics are atrocious, but other then that the single player is not too bad.

lokness said:
I just got the game today. It had a slow start but its picking u a bit of steam. The driving is a little boring and the graphics are atrocious, but other then that the single player is not too bad.
Are you kidding me? The graphics are great!! Sure, there's some pop up but it's still an amazing looking game!

Boringman54 said:
lokness said:
Are you kidding me? The graphics are great!! Sure, there's some pop up but it's still an amazing looking game!

Its not the pop up, i dont get any playing on the PC version, its just the overall look. It looks dull and ugly.

the game is fucking awesome. i got no complaints except for the character models are really not that good but that shouldnt stop you from enjoying the game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod