hey. go write some reviews.

Only if you say please. (There is no existing review for Final Fantasy XI - PC. Does this mean Im unable to review it?)

Grey said:
Only if you say please. (There is no existing review for Final Fantasy XI - PC. Does this mean Im unable to review it?)

currently, yes. we're working to fix that.

edit: puuhhleeeze :wink:

I could submit it as a blog entry in the meantime I guess. Actually I'd have to write the thing first.

URRRRRRGH!

I just spent an hour and a half writing a review for Tales of Symphonia. I hit the preview button, and it asked me to log on. I did, and then it said that an error occured because the game I wrote a review for doesn't exist. Then I click the back button twice on my browser, and everything I had written was gone.

Man, what a huge waste of my time.... :evil:

yorky said:
URRRRRRGH!

I just spent an hour and a half writing a review for Tales of Symphonia. I hit the preview button, and it asked me to log on. I did, and then it said that an error occured because the game I wrote a review for doesn't exist. Then I click the back button twice on my browser, and everything I had written was gone.

Ha ha ha same thing here i spent about 2 hours writng this Clock Tower 2 The Struggle Within Review and it got deleted when it asked me to log in and i was logged on :(.

It was on blog cause i forgot to put a title in as well oopslmao my bad.

yorky said:
URRRRRRGH!

Haha, always write them in Word, that way you can save em and spellcheck them. Some works for long posts.

yorky said:
URRRRRRGH!

Whenever I've written something particularly long, I usually copy it all into a quick notepad document before I press "submit", just because that's happened so many times.

I've got some saved on my computer, i'll put them up sometime.

EDIT: Symphony of the Night and Kingdom Hearts reviews up, more to come. Check them out and rate them, and lemme know what you think.

EDIT: Got Max Payne, Katamari Damacy, Metal Gear Solid and Xenosaga ones up. I see somebody rated my first two reviews last night, who was it?

Okay, I re-wrote my review, and it took it. I do have one more little complaint, though. It didn't keep the format I wrote it in, nor the format it showed in the preview. Now all the review is is one giant paragraph. Could you do something about this?

Use html. The <br> command, especially.

Oh yeah, and definitely fix the review-writing logon thing. I wrote a review for descent 3, only to have it canned by the bug. Now I know to copy/paste my reviews, but it's still an annoyance.

I can't to reveiw shenmue 2 and some PC games you forgot to reveiw. I;m gonna reveiw alot. Iv'e reveiwed twice I think so far.

Nope. I never realised how hard it was to write a sensible review. I ends up just repeating the same things over and over againand being more trouble than it's worth, posting is much more fun

Re: Can I....?

Lateralus said:
Can I write a review regarding a game that has not been reviewed by GR? .

If you can find an alternate page for it, yes.

Try looking for some cheats for that game.

That was a nice feature to include, the whole if you can find any article on the game you can write a review for it. Wait for my mega awesome review of Life Line coming soon heh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod