When did you start visiting GR?

I used to frequent the GR Chat room and post occasionally on the forums. This place was such a big part of my childhood and early teens that from time to time I view the forums just to see who is still around. It was a place that I could be myself and let my nerd flag fly! Thank you GR for all the memories!

Hey Judy! Cool to see some of the people who were more active on IRC. I remember playing Gunbound with you and PW, and granting you access to #boddha on IRC. Crazy that was so long ago now. Glad you are all still alive, used44, dobby, Longo, Rain. Hope this isn't considered thread necromancy since this place is so inactive anyway. Cheers.

The Force is mysterious in many ways. I'm also posting in this sound of silenct. To stay on topic, I started visiting in 2008? At least that's what my profile should say still.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was 2006.

I left the offical GR Discord years ago when I saw bots have spammed and nothing was being done for it. Felt it was a dead Discord much like the forums here. Urban created a GR Discord before an official one was made. Just like here, it's not as active as it used to be. https://discord.gg/fWNkVJMR

The year was 4085, another day at Robert Patterson Industries, a subsidiary of Oxygen (not the channel, but the air you breathed). This was back around the time the zeta prime initiative failed, when Trump remained in control of Sector Z and all of the ships therein. I was on patrol, well, actually I was on an extended lunch break.
I was on the clock, who cares.

My neurocaster was on the fritz so no videos from TikTok-a-Cola-Amazon-Catholicism that day. Had to make due with the free 10,000 Tbps speed "internet". Gay. My commanding officer calls it the poor man's neurocaster. I never caught the analogy seeing as how we use poor men for lube. All types of lube.

Anyway, yah. I'll never forget that day, me on lunch, on my iPhone 48,293 SE; the Pro Max is for suckers. And there, still, was GameRevolution.com/forum, a subsidiary of Water (the channel).

2 poor men were there, arguing about books, movies. Something about religion, music tastes... and the Mafia? Still going strong, even now amid the pandemic. But fuck that noise, it's a common flu...

So yeah, my first visit to the GR forums. Entertaining? No. A complete waste of time? Yes. Was I paid either way? Oh, you better believe I was. My commanding officer UghRochester admonished me for taking an extended break, I swear I could've seen a tear welling in and about his orbital confluence. Jeez he took his patrols seriously.

Twilight again. Another ending. No matter how perfect a day is, it always has to end.” Someone tell that to GR, yeesh!

Last edited:
i have plan to play games with VR stuff too. In my country some gaming servers can be ban so i wil apply to vpn download ios because its helped a lot to get access to forbidden servers. The app automatically finds the best encryption protocols and configuration for a particular device.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod