What other websites do you frequent?

GRColin

Rookie
So as to avoid a conflict of interest and advertising other gaming sites, what other *non* gaming sites do you regularly go to? I find the internet to be rather boring and find myself going to just a few sites frequently.

Amazon.com of course

avsforums.com - I've learnt so much about audio visual science from the...Audio video science forum. Who would have thunk it?!

mmafighting.com - Being a fan of mma, much like fans of other sports, I like to keep up to date on the latest results and news. Not the best site for mma journalism but it's the first one I went to and much like GR, it may not be the best but I go out of habit.

yelp.com - I've recently started going to yelp whereas before I'd just use the app. Feel free to add me on there - Colin.B

neowin.net - A site with a huge forum userbase, great articles and reviews and an awesome community. If any site was going to replace GR as far as my forum going habits went it would be this one. For some reason though in the 9 years I've been there I've only racked up 1,534 posts.

abovetopsecret.com - Conspiracy/alternative news forum. Fun to spend time reading peoples different, sometimes totally wacky, conspiracy theories. Has also a wide variety of boards for all kinds of subjects.

Besides that, youtube and GR I really have no places to visit. There used to be one smaller outdoor activity site that died out.

Apparently, the only other sites I frequent are social networking sites, webcomics, and sites that aren't allowed here.

What am I doing with my life?

bodybuilding.com misc. forums, latestUFOs, RealUFOs, DiscoveryScience, toronto maple leafs, weather network, royalbank, TDBank, AVSForums

come to mind immediately.

Icepick said:
edit: woah... turns out thats an actual website..... let the fapping begin
:lol: That made me laugh

Cracked.com - first site i checked out when i get up. Even though some articles are semi-satirical, i still learn stuff!

wow.joystiq.com - the wow insider articles. Even when i am not playing wow, i still check it out once and a while and join the discussion. Nice community too!

Thedailyshow.com - i go there to check up what's up in the news but i also check out the message board and laugh at all the Zionist fighting against the anti-semite.

Also a whole bunch of french sites. Mostly the news and one or two game website. Mostly go to Jeuxvideo.com. It's like a French GR cept that people take video game like a grain of salt then like their ultimate hobby. I really like their "gaming live" segment. Just some staffers acting silly while they play recent games.

www.equestriadaily.com - ...i think y'all know why i go there why just by the title alone.

Funny, i thought you'd be the type of guy who'd read Subnormality or filibuster catoons seeing your new avatar title there.

Longo_2_guns said:
Apparently, the only other sites I frequent are social networking sites, webcomics, and sites that aren't allowed here.

What am I doing with my life?

Pretty much the same.

WickedLiquid said:
Tribute, Rottentomatoes and IMDB.

But not for their forums, especially IMDB.

Forgot about rottentomatoes and imdb. Yeah. I can't stand the imdb forums. Speaking of Rotteen tomatoes...I was on that site the other day and Man of Steel had a 91 percent and 11 reviews. Two days later, with more reviews in it dropped to 74 haha..And now it's at 67.

I haven't checked in on GR's home page in years. I don't know any of the reviewers here, unless Daniel's a reviewer, but of course I wouldn't know. It's not a knock on Daniel or GR, I'm just set in my ways and I never read GR even when dUKE was in charge. The most I read was the Mailbag when Duke ran it, and the infamous Survivor review. I'm not old school GR, I'm old school Gamepost. When I say I frequent GR, I mean I frequent gamerevolution.com/forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod