GR is dead.

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
So I started a new website, fully ad supported, no bugs. I call it " Gamer Evolution".

Working on securing a domain, but I've attached the mock up of what the homepage would look like today. Let me know if you have any ideas!! I encourage you all to sign-up and join my forums. I'll stream every Wednesday and give out free codes to beta games on Steam. Also, I'll make sure to ban forum users indiscriminately while promoting community content.

Ugh will be my site admin.
Longo will be in charge of recruiting chicks.
Links will review games
Tingzor will interview devs and go to conferences
Craig will stand in the corner and tell knock-knock jokes.
And I'll sit in the Crave offices and smoke cigars lit off of the $100 bills that trickle in - in ad revenue generated mostly by the mobile site!

Its going to be great!
Can't wait to see you guys there!

hvD6qLv.jpg

I... I can draw comics too. Right? :(

Well, if I can't... then, knock knock.

(Who's there?)

Orange.

(Orange who?)

ORANGE YOU GLAD TO SEE ME HERE TELLING KNOCK KNOCK JOKES?

Dwight-Schrute-Laughing.gif

Master_Craig said:
I... I can draw comics too. Right? :(

Well, if I can't... then, knock knock.

(Who's there?)

Orange.

(Orange who?)

ORANGE YOU GLAD TO SEE ME HERE TELLING KNOCK KNOCK JOKES?

35k9atk.gif

Bump that.. you suck at jokes.. Just draw all of us executives each a cute little waifu

But seriously does everyone have their emergency buddy and know the location of the disaster evacuation meet up forum?

What the hell? I don't know if something is wrong with GR, but every single time I click on a new page, whether it's on the forum or the site itself... it takes me to the below ad, every single damn time.

Untitled-1_zpszttultyb.jpg

Is anyone else getting this?

Someone should seriously start a new forum though. Just for when this one inevitably goes offline. Reddit maybe?

Yeah, seems inevitable, we need a backup! They dont even visit the GRandmasters much anymore. Nick drops in now and again but apart from that, nada. Urban's issue is an annoying bug that can deter the limited users that are left!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod