Games that made you cry (or very sad)

Boringman54

Rookie
Has any game every actually made you cry or very sad? I don't know if I should be shunned for this or not but I was pretty sad at the end of MGS 4. I just found it sad how everyone is doing all these great things and risking their lives to try to save the world but they just got screwed over for it.....almost.

SPOILERS It was mainly the microwave part, seeing Snake suffering and Otacon worried about him, Meryl and Johnny getting shot and Mei Ling's boat getting almost detroyed by Ray. It was all really sad. It also had to do with the Big Boss part, and the fact that I just didn't want MGS to end!

when i was about 8 when i first played ocarina of time, i got pretty teary eyed when you say goodbye to saria in the beginning.

i agree with boringman54 the end of mgs4 was pretty emotional even being new to the series.

Didn't we make a post like that a while back? oh well!

Sam's death in the game mafia. Him and Paulie were my favorite character and it tore my heart out when they died.

UrbanMasque said:
Aerith death... I was young. I took it hard. I still think of her - everytime i hear FF7 music.

i'll be the only one to admit it. i'm glad she died. she annoyed me. i laughed and said " yeah bitch, die some more"

as for a game that made me sad though, hmm, gotta think on this one.... i guess it would be mgs3. looking through naked snakes/big boss's eyes at the boss's gravestone, pretty powerfull stuff.

I was sad at the end of MGS4 at first...well I thought it was the end...then it kept going on and on and on and on and on and on, then the sad went away and annoyance took over....

I was playing Civilization Revolution as the Americans and the Arabs settled near me and surprisingly enough Saladin himself offers to trade me his Religion for my Democracy.

I didn't know if I should cry or make war on his ass.

Flyff.. Iike the game, whenever I need to buy important things in game it made me cry.it's expensive... waaah
Anyway I'm so much addicted to Atlantica nowadays i still play flyff but for a turn based game I play atlantica... I like the features of this game... hope that it won't make me cry.... :(

Profits said:
I was playing Civilization Revolution as the Americans and the Arabs settled near me and surprisingly enough Saladin himself offers to trade me his Religion for my Democracy.

Hahaha.

The endings of both campaigns. You play as two characters simultaneously fighting different fronts.

I don't get why De-Ting finds either of those especially sad though. Sure, Jackson getting killed in the nuclear blast was pretty sad, and especially realistic considering you got to play as him as he died, but the game had such a shitty story that I cared for zero of the characters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod