• BlackStar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UrbanMasque

• FrozenBacon

• Total voters
Poster-Blackstar-Poster-A2-SM-01.jpg

I love you all equally as a mother would love her children, even though as mothers do i to have a favorite. If all the blackies were in a fire i would choose...FTG

I love you all!!!!

FTG is the man when it comes to music, writing and overall creatvity
BlackStar is the sarcasim champ that makes you laugh till it hurts
UrbanMasque is a pimp (btw pimpin' aint easy)
And Frozen is the coolest cat on the block

This should just be settled with a sword fighting competition.

And by sword fighting I mean cock slaping.

And by cock slapping I mean anal sex.

And by anal sex I mean vaginal sex with Lethean's mom
I wanna bang Lethean's mom.

hi, I heard there would be vaginal sex with Lethean's mom?

I vote for all 4!

Wait, 4?! That's it?! Dude, put me down as black then, too! Me and Mitchy. And hell, bbk too.

viva la melanin

And f it, throw Shaft in there as well. He's got the name, he has to go in the group. You've been drafted! And, why not--put Stal in the mix, too. He's got a beard.

*somewhere Shaft contemplates suicide for the 8th and final time*

edit: also Krow, and f it again, let's get dUKE

I have a bluncle that did choreography for Paula Abdul and was one of the backup dancers in Naked Gun. There's more than enough black there to fill me up with some left over. But it's fine...

I suppose I'll have to go with FTG because he was one of the first posters here that was nice to me way back when.

This topic is really not okay by the way, lol. I was halfway through typing my reason when I realized I was judging what apparently is no different than a cognitive dog show. But it's a message board, if not here...

Edit: Holy shit I'm quoted. That's the first time! :D

I voted for Frozen...But I'd like to have been able to vote for both him and Blackstar.

I like you FTG, but you seemed pretty quick to call me crazy when I said I thought we spoke on aim once.

Urban just gets on my nerves. Too cocky.

haha! how have I not seen this topic until now?!

You're all heroes though, I cant choose one over the other.

Considering I'm the whitest guy I know and I know blacks who are brighter than me after a week on the beach, I refuse to relate to the term "black" anymore.

voice- said:
Considering I'm the whitest guy I know and I know blacks who are brighter than me after a week on the beach, I refuse to relate to the term "black" anymore.
What would you rather refer to us as?

And then you just referred to yourself as white...and you're certainly not. At least not literally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle