• BlackStar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UrbanMasque

• FrozenBacon

• Total voters
Dobby2244 said:
urban, coz don't think he's ever said a bad thing about me.. unless i havent been paying attention :)

It's sad that Dobby has to choose her favorite based on who hasn't said a bad thing about her. :p:p:p:p

^ You talking to my girl?!...

Dobby2244 said:
urban, coz don't think he's ever said a bad thing about me.. unless i havent been paying attention :)

WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME BACK
...well i guess votes are a step in the right direction..

:wink:

Dobby2244 said:
Umm... I think he wants to rape you. I mean he's black and is always talking about you, and you're white, so put two and two together. Which isn't saying anything bad about you but is very weird and awesome and sexy and hot.

Doesn't anyone think that it is a little bit racist to vote for your favorite GR Blackie? What this polling does is create the concept of the "Other" which disallows us from transcending racial barriers and instead forces us to view each other as "Blacks" "Whites" and "In-Betweens"

-BBK

Mod-Chip said:
Doesn't anyone think that it is a little bit racist to vote for your favorite GR Blackie? What this polling does is create the concept of the "Other" which disallows us from transcending racial barriers and instead forces us to view each other as "Blacks" "Whites" and "In-Betweens"

-BBK
^
WTF.jpg

Flaming_Tiki_God 40% [ 16 ]
BlackStar 27% [ 11 ]
UrbanMasque 17% [ 7 ]
FrozenBacon 15% [ 6 ]

This poll doesn't take into account all the cock sucking FTG did to bribe voters.

Pffft, WHATEVER Tiki Goddess!

And for the record, I never made fun of Dobby, just Jared because he was GR's Punchline.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod