lol this is not detroit

Super Bowl XLIV Champions are...

• the COLTS, baby! Manning! Manning! Manning! etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the Saints! Who Dat?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris_Crime

Rookie
This is the Super Bowl
(Vikings Radio: Favre gets intercepted)

So.. My Dallas Cowboys did much better than expected (we were rocking a 14 year playoff win drought). 8 Pro Bowl players, so cool

Wow, The Jets! who woulda thunk it?

But enough about the losers

COLTS
v. SAINTS

WHO WINS???????????????

Archie Manning must be loving this match up

vpdj0x.gif

soccer hm thx no thx

on second thought, ahh that's no worse than Tom Brady flopping himself on the ground

My win of the year is the fact that the Titans went from 0-6 to 8-8. To me that is friggin' impressive.

For who I want to win? Saints all day. I have nothing against the Colts, but for the Saints' first Super Bowl Appearance comes out a win, that would be somethin' since the Falcons couldn't do it in '98. Damn Broncos.

TheDiesel said:
My win of the year is the fact that the Titans went from 0-6 to 8-8. To me that is friggin' impressive.

For who I want to win? Saints all day. I have nothing against the Colts, but for the Saints' first Super Bowl Appearance comes out a win, that would be somethin' since the Falcons couldn't do it in '98. Damn Broncos.

Ouch, so a day after the 2nd worst loss in Vikings history you have to bring up the worst loss in Vikings history. The '98 NFC championship loss to the Falcons....oh the agony.

BigZell2020 said:
TheDiesel said:

Ouch, so a day after the 2nd worst loss in Vikings history you have to bring up the worst loss in Vikings history. The '98 NFC championship loss to the Falcons....oh the agony.

In all honesty, I was rooting for the Vikings on Sunday. Believe me, Atlanta Radio is talking about 1998 as well.

BigZell2020 said:

really? no mention of the '00-'01 NFC championship? nor the four super bowls?

kapow said:
BigZell2020 said:

really? no mention of the '00-'01 NFC championship? nor the four super bowls?

I wasn't alive for the superbowls, and the '00-'01 game was a blow out so it wasn't as big of a let down as losing on a missed FG in '98 and on a made FG last night.

I'm with the colts b/c even after 5 turnovers the saints only bet the vikes by 3 points in OT. That is with several questionable penalties doing the Saints a huge favor as well. That pass interference in OT was Bullshit!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes I do enjoy a nice game of football - all the lads kicking that ball around....oh sorry that's soccer I'm thinking of. How silly of me .....-_-.......WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CALL IT FOOTBALL?!

They're not worthy to be saints fan, they didn't say F*** yet!

That's how you watch the bowl!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle