Your Christmas loot - gaming stuff

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So far I was given Persona 4: Golden for Vita and a 1600 microsoft points card. Yaaaaaaay!

I hope I can find time to really get into P4.

I didn't get any video games, but I did get a car dock for my iPhone, Dark Knight Rises on Bluray, and a ton of cash.

Edit: who got you P4G, Used? They love you very much.

LBP Karting, Ratchet & Clank HD collection, gonna have to return Jak & Daxter collection since I have it, PS wireless stereo headset, a digital camo DualShock 3, trigger extenders, and The Dark Knight Rises on blu-ray.

I tried using this game Santa left me but it wont play in my PlayStation.

Coal.JPG

I'm spending Christmas in a hotel due to work, so I won't open gifts until tomorrow, but even then I didn't ask for anything gaming related so probably nothing like that. My dad did offer to get me a 3DS XL for a gift but I said not to.

Uh, I got a fair amount. A whole bunch of games, plus a brand new computer.

Honestly, I'm worried about how I'm gonna find time to play them all.

I got jack shit. Not even a gift from my cousins despite the fact I gave them the amazing Starfox 64 3D (N64 was before their time) and New Super Mario Bros 2 on their brand new 3DS XL's from their parents.

Being old sucks.

However Brett was my Christmas miracle and shared MGS Peacewalker by letting me DL it from his Canadian account. Thanks brosef. I shall enjoy this more than boxer briefs and the complete set of Mission Impossible movies.

My family knows I'm a film geek, but why pick a DVD (not even a blu-ray) at random and hope I'll like it when I was hinting at a gift card for the theater? Ah well. You just gotta paste on a smile and say thanks so you don't look like an unappreciative jerk-ass.

I got $60 as a gift. Probably going to have to spend it on a new hard drive since this one I'm using is on it's last legs. Plus, got 4 boxes of cereal, two jars of peanut butter, and two pounds of cheese. Now I gotta find a way to combine them to entertain me for awhile.

Dan, my brother got me P4.

Today I got a few more gaming gifts. Hitman: Absolution for 360 and $30 more in Microsoft points. And a master chief action figure, if that counts. He's currently humping the angel at the top of the Xmas tree.

cyberjim2000 said:
I got $60 as a gift. Probably going to have to spend it on a new hard drive since this one I'm using is on it's last legs. Plus, got 4 boxes of cereal, two jars of peanut butter, and two pounds of cheese. Now I gotta find a way to combine them to entertain me for awhile.
Split the bags open flat, place into container. Divide cereal in half. Melt cheese. Add butter. Stir in peanut butter until smooth and consistent. Fold half the cereal into mixture. Leave as is, or add sugar to make candy. Place mixture into container, adding remaining half cereal on top and pressing carefully, firmly, to form. Let rest, or place in refrigerator until firmed. Remove, cut into manageable pieces. Eat.

What kind of cheese is it? Alternatively, crush cereal, add peanut butter, add honey if you like, press to form crust for potential cheesecake.

Also, mix peanut butter and sugar to make excellent topping for any dish, cheesy or other.

Balance cheeses, observe. Eat cereal one piece at a time. Contemplate life. Every two boxes, open peanut butter, hope to find life. Consume jar of peanut butter to curb disappointment.

Use cardboard to make robot.
Use plastic jar as dispenser, sprinkler, rocket car...
Use glass jar as glass, jar, candleholder, terrarium, colourful smashy glass bits...

Use items to barter up to a house.

Keep us updated on what you decide to do with your gifts.

I got a £25 Amazin gift card, and then bought Far Cry 3 for £20 with it. Excited-MAX

Uncy Ben gave me 1,600 MS points. Anthony, earlier this month, gave me a review copy of The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection. I sent him back Rockstar Games stickers, because Rockstar Games gave me a bunch of them. I was getting quite pissed off at the game, because I couldn't find a way out of this room. Eventually found out your hold hands with this girl stranger who has powers to unblock a path. I love when games challenges me like that.

De-Ting said:
Sourdeez said:
He may not have sight but he sure has a vision.
How ignorantly flattering. :p

I was under the impression that sightless was one of the 2 females currently not repulsed by our gamer stench and nerd stalker vibes...

Also if she's that creative with food can you see her with power tools... (again woman I thought...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle