Dead Island

GRColin

Rookie
So I'n sure there's a Dead Island topic but after a search and three pages all I came across was Chris asking if we trust us with our credit card and a lack of games about Jews.

I downloaded the GoTY edition for 7 bucks during the Steam Holiday sale and it's fun and mildly addictive but...Is it just me or does it get boring fast if you play for any extended period of time? I got tired of searching every briefcase I could find for loot and running back and forth. It just felt...Stale after a while. Does it get better? (I've really just done the first couple of quests on the beach.)

It is pretty much more of the same until you face off against human opponents.

That said, I did enjoy it. But you got to play with friends to get maximum love out of it.

I'm an anti social prick but I love taking my time alone clicking loot in games like this and Borderlands, Diablo. It's a pretty fun time I loved it a million years ago when it came out.

Lethean said:
So I'n sure there's a Dead Island topic but after a search and three pages all I came across was Chris asking if we trust us with our credit card and a lack of games about Jews.

I downloaded the GoTY edition for 7 bucks during the Steam Holiday sale and it's fun and mildly addictive but...Is it just me or does it get boring fast if you play for any extended period of time? I got tired of searching every briefcase I could find for loot and running back and forth. It just felt...Stale after a while. Does it get better? (I've really just done the first couple of quests on the beach.)

I really liked Dead Island. I played it when it first released, and it was slow, and complicated at the start, but it get WAY better. I personally thought it was stupid toward the end, it turns into a first person shooter... Anyways, I do want to add, I recently purchased the game on the Steam sale as well, and the second play through was garbage compared to the first, and I was extremely board after a few hours of playing.... Take it for what its worth, its a good game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod