TornCity

RWAOogles

Rookie
http://www.torncity.com

Does anyone play this web browser based game? I've played many myself, and this game is by-far the best of them all. I've been playing for almost 3 years now. I suggest if you are actively online and find yourself bored, give this game a go.

It doesnt require a lot of time to play, and can become very addictive after playing for a little while.

I'll also help you out if you decide to play. (buy you some weapons and armor and such)

is this a creation of yours that you are trying to get some pub for? Tricky devil...

i would check it out, but I do not want to have to register.

yo

Shaft said:
is this a creation of yours that you are trying to get some pub for? Tricky devil...

i would check it out, but I do not want to have to register.

absolutely not! the creator goes by the name of 'Ched'

there are hundreds of thousands of players. this is a HUGE game. lots of stuff to do. registration is simple and easy

hey

well, it's a web browser based game.

hard to explain. you make a character, train your battle stats to make you strong. commit crimes to make money, join a faction (or gang) to attack other factions and gain 'respect'.
do drugs
travel
gamble..

god, there is soo much to do. sign up, and check it out. but do yourself a favor and stick with it for a few weeks. it will pay off in the long run.

there is a great community there. the forums are very acive and half decent.

give it a go. and like I said before, i'l help you out to give you a leg up. but i dont want to help you if you're going to give up after 48 hours

I've been playing for over a year. Took some time off because I just got too busy and it wasn't on my mind. For me, it's something to do at work when things are slow. It only takes a minute or two to do everything you can, then you have to wait for your energy (for training) and nerve (for crimes) to refill.

It is fun, but I don't think I could ever get to the level of intensity that some people are at.

Also, it's totally free unless you buy a $5 donator pack which comes with the standard "You paid?" bonuses.

I recommend it. It's better than watching that video of goats falling over when scared...or is it?

I remember last time you were here you talked about it. I started, got ok at it, but I stopped playing for a little while and forgot my password. So I quit.

haha yeah, a lot of people do that.

no matter.. it takes some time to get into. but once you have a solid foundation in the game, it's hard to quit.

Re: ummm

RWAOogles said:
what's your id?
and i will give you some money and stuff once i see that you are active enough.

damstachizz

:D

Seems half decent.
Need to unlock some decent stuff though..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod