Your particularly impressive gaming feats?

The_Joker

Rookie
What are some of your video game achievements that you're especially proud of? Anything that might hold up on an...international scale?

For me the list is short because I'm not good at video games, but...

-I developed an autistic-like mastery of running a franchise in Madden 2005. Memorized fantasy draft patterns so I could always get who I wanted, worked the trade machine for hours until I got everything I missed in the draft, constructed a simple playbook that had an answer for everything, used player rotations, and could always produce results, and basically just stomped through the game. I had a 30 year long franchise and won every game by an average of 50-60 points on the hardest difficulty with sliders all set for maximum difficulty.

-Managed to get my total timed run of Max Payne 1 down to 65 minutes and 7 seconds (this was the timed mode where a timer would run in the corner during all non-cutscene parts on the hardest difficulty). Beat it dozens of times, probably memorized it, there are speedruns out there that have mine beat but most of them involve skipping 95% of the enemies and just running past everyone.

-Have a Final Fantasy VII master file. All maxed materia, all maxed character levels and stats, all items, all sidequests, everything.

-Got one billion dollars on GTAVC and obtained over a million criminal points (i'm actually sort of ashamed of that one given what I did to do it).

-100% on every level in the original Medal of Honor on the PS1.

That's really about it.

backyard_football_1.png

Man, I love that...

Also this:

Tingz0r.png

Yes, that's a 16. I know it's not as impressive as others, but it's the highest out of anyone I actually know.

One more thing. I have a save on Oblivion (PS3) with a character who I actually took the time to max their stats, besides Luck.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I only have one.

But it's a good one.

I've S ranked every single level of Ace Combat 4 and 0 (and almost every level of Ace Combat 5) on Ace difficulty using only the canon planes. In AC4 that's the F-22, in 5 it's variants of the F-14, and in 0 it's the F-15. Ace Combat 4 was probably the easiest, since although the game is balls hard (and on Ace, if you get hit once you're dead), the F-22 makes the SU-47 look like the Spirit of St. Louis.

I've also 100%'d San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption.

DScheevo.jpg

Dead Space on Impossible Mode. It's the fact that it's a scary game, I always play them on easy mode because I'm a pussy when it comes to horrors.

Dead Space is one of mine. You really do feel like a boss after having pulled that one off, just because so many people are too scared of the game to play it.

And Longo, that is a good one.

I got all the achievements for Track & Field for XBLA. I wished I could tell you how hard that was. Same with the rolling over your car numerous times in a row for GTA IV. That was a pain. I think one of my favorite moments was completing Eruption for Guitar Hero: Van Halen on expert. Of course, I'm not that great at the game and I'm no Ninja Nick Tan with TTFaFon expert.

Here's the video for proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5dkurgXWow

In Shadows of the Empire for N64 there were times to beat getting all the emblems after the credits. If I recall correctly, the Asteroid Field was 4:12 and I made it in 4:10. I know I was 2 seconds shorter.

Probably my favorite level in all games. For sure most played.

nan1982 said:
I wished I could tell you how hard that was.
kv.gif
Posting an image that's not broken?
EDIT: Nevermind, just found out this is another spam-bot that'll quote some and try to post an image.

pcg01.jpg

I jerked off to this picture of Lara Croft when I was 13. That's an accomplishment in and of itself I think.

Haha, Lethean you are just the biggest troll when you come visit on your fortnightly episodes.

I live in the age of "everything has fucking multiplayer"

So...I'd say my greatest feat would be joining a match mid-game and (damn near single handedly) winning a match of Domination with a total of 92 kills, 23 captures & 16 defends.

Oh how I love Black Ops.

danielrbischoff said:
I could do the secret cheat in Shadows of the Emperror by myself using my feet and nose to push all the necessary buttons.
Are you talking about the cheat that lets your play as a Wampa?

I once got 21 headshots in a streak on MW2, for a total of 24kills, 2deaths.
So much 'FAG' and 'Aimbot hax!'.

No, children, it's not hard to shoot you in the head when your bitch ass stands in the middle of a field perfectly still.

Suppose other than that, i like playing FM4. Do the Fujimi Kaido downhill run with a car in the class below the others and still win, to my friends saying bullshit. I love doing it in an old Pontiac GTO the most.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod