Would you rather...

What kind of poop?

Because I'd rather just get it over with and eat the poop. I mean, I can handle it. I've eaten English food, after all!

Would you rather be kidnapped and forced to be a cabin boy by Sean Penn or Nic Cage?

Longo_2_guns said:
What kind of poop?

Because I'd rather just get it over with and eat the poop. I mean, I can handle it. I've eaten English food, after all!

Would you rather be kidnapped and forced to be a cabin boy by Sean Penn or Nic Cage?

Probably Nicholas Cage, because maybe he might teach me crazy kung fu like in that one really bad movie he was in.

Would you rather be crazy physically fit (strength and fitness of BATMAN) while not having to work for it, or have psychic/telekinetic powers?

I'll have to take the psychic powers, I'd have a lot more fun with those.

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every night for the rest of your life, or join in once to stop it?

Paradox said:
Would you rather watch your parents have sex every night for the rest of your life, or join in once to stop it?

giphy.gif

Yeah, I think that one was a bit of a topic killer, so I'll sub this one in its place:

Would you rather receive anal sex from Gary Busey, or from Gary, Indiana...the entire population...in a row.

The *in a row* stipulation makes Gary Busey the only possible answer, so that one.

Would you rather

a) the ONLY food you can eat for the rest of your life is hotdogs. Every meal/snack is a plain mystery meat hotdog, white bread bun, and the basic condiments that would be available at the average concessions booth or cart (i.e. mustard, relish, hot sauce)

b) you fart out your mouth. Your farts would be as smelly, audible, and varied as they are now, but now they come out of your mouth. This would not replace burping or hiccups, which you still do as well.

WickedLiquid said:
Also you fucking skipped me.

I answered Craig's and then I answered yours too.

And mouth farts for sure. "Hey baby, let me give you a kiss...VVVVVVVTTTTTT".

Would you rather receive a hand job from Freddy Kruger or from Edward Scissorhands?

I think Edward Scissorhands....he seems to have a little finesse about him trimming hedges and that.
Plus he's not a MANIAC!

Would you rather use a toothbrush from a random stranger, or snog your brother/sister?

Sorry dox i was just not paying attention lol.

Toothbrush and just hope the person doesn't have herpes.

Would you rather have the ability to talk to animals or see the dinosaurs?

I'd have to see the dinosaurs.

I bet Edward Scissorhands would leave your pubes in the shape of a T-Rex or an elephant or something. That'd be nice.

Would you rather only be able to talk like Jar Jar Binks, or look like Jar Jar Binks for the rest of your life?

Talk like Jar Jar and learn sign language. Boom! Loophole!

Would you rather spend an hour eating a tub of ice cream while naked and up to your neck in snow and ice OR spend an hour walking across death valley in several layers of clothes. (According to Google it would be 52 degrees Celsius 126 Fahrenheit)

I'd rather be freezing. Ice for sure.

Would you rather go on a televised date with your bitchy ex or make out with your dog?

I'd go down on a dog before going out with her again. Like all the way. I'd eat that dog all the way up to its neck.

Would you rather get a paper cut on the tip of your crank, or get several paper cuts all over your body and then slide into a vat of rubbing alcohol?

swipe me on the tip of the dick. I can take it.

Time to get real..
ISIS is going to kill you.. How do you want to die? (Both will be recorded and played back for your family and the internet.

Drowning
1310208207499405604.png

or

Burned alive
Burn%20Kids.jpg

Well this took a dark turn...

I dont care so much what my family see rather than what I feel! so drowning...I'm guessing that's more peaceful than...AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!! HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIITTT FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK!! KDKDKFKG......................
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Yeah. Plus, in drowning I can imagine you will blackout before you actually die, am I correct on this science geeks?

I'm gonna go the other way now...

Would you rather have the ONLY UNICORN IN THE WORLD as a pet, or have Navi following you around giving you hints on life etc (and she doesnt keep going HEY HEY! She's totally cool)...but loads of other people have one too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod