I'm going to punch a baby

Guan_Yu said:
Sourdeez said:
Guan_Yu said:
When I quit cold turkey, I found smoking a little weed every once in a while really helped. A little bit went a long way when I was having terrible withdrawals.

Wish you the best.
Uhm, what? I've been cigarette-free for a while now, but, thanks?
He saw the word "weed" and was making some douchebag comment about supporting your smoking it, I believe.

Icepick said:
I also figure I needed something to occupy my time, so I went out and bought borderlands 2, everytime I die though I end up in a nicotine fit, surprised I haven't snapped the controller in half yet
Buy a punching bag.

By the time you finish the game, you'll have officially quit smoking and gained 10lbs of muscle.

Yeah, what Wicked said was good.

1) Remove yourself as much as possible, within reason, from social situations in which you'd smoke or feel compelled to smoke
2) Find a replacement for the action/behaviour, whether it's chewing on pencils (ew), sucking on sugar cane (mmm), or chewing gum (but take care of your jaws) -- taking a drink from a water bottle can work
3) Eat new foods, varied foods, fruits and vegetables
4) Relatedly, introducing other forms of change into your life may help, unless you're the kind of person who gets easily stressed out about that sort of thing, in which case obviously don't do it

Stay the hell away from babies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle