Desert Island

I love this topic!

OK food...my forte:

Pizza
Pesto Pasta (green or red)
Lasange
An XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger
...can I include coffee? If not - Tiramisu.

daverabbit said:
Delorean88 said:
The new Kanye album (yeah I like rap go ahead and troll, I know what you're gonna say)

Sorry if I don't listen to "cool" music

No need to be so self-depreciating there Delorean.

I know.... I like to automatically assume everyone on a forum are grumpy old trolls, it's a habit

As for food:
Bacon
Pizza Hut Pizza
My mom's rice and chicken
Taco Bell quesadillas (to help the poop flow)
Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Sure I'll die quick but at least I won't be eating crappy healthy meals as my last meals on earth

EDIT: even though it isn't a food item I need a endless supply of kool-aid

I can't choose foods.... Just like I couldn't choose music... I eat whatever and I have no taste in music.

So in the end I guess I would end up eating sand and listening to the waves.

I enjoyed this topic so I'm going to try and bring it back with this...

Choose one actor or actress and their entire body of work is available for you to watch on the desert island. Only what they've acted in though, so for example you wouldnt get the movies he directed if you took Clint Eastwood. It will be interesting to see if people just take their favorite actor or pick someone with value who appears in a varied mixture of things.

Will Ferrel is the obvious and immediate choice for me, but I'd may consider picking Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

After debating in my mind actors like Bill Murray, John Goodman, Jeffrey Tambor and even Hank Azaria, I finally settled on Danny DeVito. He's got a movie that fits pretty much any mood and is a part of two great tv shows.

MattAY said:
Jim Carrey without a hint of doubt.

Oh Jim, we forgive you for The Number 23 so please stop with the kids movies and get back into serious roles.

hmmmm, this is a hard choice... Johnny Depp I guess as long as i don't have to watch the Tim Burtoon Reboots of classic films.

John Candy.

51YSTS8RDVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

amirite? Planes, trains and Automobiles, Uncle Buck, National Lampoon's vacation, 1941, stripes?

Oh yeah.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
John Candy.

51YSTS8RDVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

amirite? Planes, trains and Automobiles, Uncle Buck, National Lampoon's vacation, 1941, stripes?

Oh yeah.

And because I just got back from LA and Universal Studios and the Terminator ride, all I can think of is that deleted scene from Terminator 3 where Arnold Schwarzenegger is Sergeant Candy. You know, this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEH9W2RdYn4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle