World Cup, yo

God darn it germany... Stop scoring! Just huh... LOOK BEHIND YOU! THREE HEADED MONKEY!

*whispers to Pogba* Psss... they are distracted... GO SCORE!

Lien said:
God darn it germany... Stop scoring! Just huh... LOOK BEHIND YOU! THREE HEADED MONKEY!

*whispers to Pogba* Psss... they are distracted... GO SCORE!

Looks like it worked.

Great... now which team do i have to support now... Belgium? NEVER!

...here Porto Rico! Try to do your best against... holland? awww crap!

Is this game at the point where I should be intrigued and pick a team now? How far is it? Who's left? Who's the hottest?

Brazil!!!

brazil186.gif

Germany VS Brazil is going to be gooood!

Real big shame about Neymar though. I feel really really sorry for him.

Argentina cannot lose, they got the pope on their side!

And know who they are fighting against? "The red devils". It's good VS evil here!

And in the end, the pope team won!

Wait, what do you mean overtime? Are you guys telling me that Costa Rica... might actually win?

Green_Lantern said:
Your track record of trying to will a team to victory doesn't have very good outcomes.
...shut up...

Sigh, it's going to be another Brazil VS Holland again, is it?

So what happens if it's a tie in the final match? Do the players resort to rock, paper, siccors? Or is it something stupid like a shoot out?

Then we get a penalty shot match, just like what happened to Porto Rico and Holland. They shoot ten shots against the goal keeper and the one who scores the most wins. If it's a tie then, they'll just repeat but it usually never goes longer then an hour.

Excuse me, I think you mean Brasil.

Okay, so is that my team, then? I hate yellow, but I guess I can put flags up in other places. Then again, my supervisor is Dutch...

Sightless said:
Excuse me, I think you mean Brasil.

Okay, so is that my team, then? I hate yellow, but I guess I can put flags up in other places. Then again, my supervisor is Dutch...

No, rooting for Brazil in the World Cup is like rooting for Manchester United in the Premier league.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle