World Cup, yo

Rooting for Brazil just comes naturally for me...but I agree, they're the go-to team for the world. But hey it has been more than a decade since they got to the finals!

I'm supporting Holland due to Van Gaal being Man Utd's next manager. Along with Van Perise and maybe Blind being Red Devils!

Van Gaal is such an arrogant prick, but he's good at his job.

PS - Brasil for Brazilians. Brazil for the rest of the world. It's like us calling Bayern Munich, Bayern Munich, and Germans calling it Bayern Munchen.

What Matt means is it's like going into a Baskin Robbins in Mexico and ordering 'Hamoca Almond Fudge while the rest of the world would order Jamoca Almond Fudge.

So it's like ordering a crêpe instead of a craype? Or tempura instead of tempoorah?

We have too few BRs left here... I used to have cookie dough for my birthday, but alas... :(

1404854180722.jpg

And don't blame me, i was routing for Brazil this time... I'd make a boys from Brazil joke here but it'll be too easy. So instead, have this gif of Krieger playing Rush.
archer-krieger-coke.gif

And now i want Argentina to win so we can have a hilarious final.

That was liquid football. Holy shit!
What i also loved is that Klose broke the record of most goals scored in world cup football. The record used to belong to Brazil's Ronaldo - ha!

MattAY said:
That was liquid football. Holy shit!
What i also loved is that Klose broke the record of most goals scored in world cup football. The record used to belong to Brazil's Ronaldo - ha!

That's OK...Muller is going to break it again anyways. The dude's 24 and already has 10 World Cup goals.

And Lien, please root for Argentina. I've been pulling for Germany since the US left so it only bodes well.

I tuned in, and it was 0-7. I watched the rest out of curiosity. So much disappoint from the Brazil crowd. At least they got one goal in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo