Stanley Cup 2010

Guan_Yu said:
schimmel said:
Well that sucks for you guys, hockey is huge in Michigan, and even though the Wings aren't in the finals two of the Original Six are. Plus if tonight's game was any indication of how the series is gonna go this year I'm really excited
Now buddy I'm sure you're not very familiar with me, but I'd just like to say that I love you more and more with each post you make. Glad someone else here supports the Wings.

I really can't decide who I want to take the cup, I'll honestly be satisfied either way.

Awesome! Another Wings fan!

I WANT Philly, but I have a feeling Chicago is gonna take it. If you've noticed in this series, when Chicago plays at home they win, and when Philly plays at home they win. Because of this I'm calling Chicago in 7, but it makes me sad

schimmel said:
Guan_Yu said:
schimmel said:
Well that sucks for you guys, hockey is huge in Michigan, and even though the Wings aren't in the finals two of the Original Six are. Plus if tonight's game was any indication of how the series is gonna go this year I'm really excited
Now buddy I'm sure you're not very familiar with me, but I'd just like to say that I love you more and more with each post you make. Glad someone else here supports the Wings.

I really can't decide who I want to take the cup, I'll honestly be satisfied either way.

Awesome! Another Wings fan!

I WANT Philly, but I have a feeling Chicago is gonna take it. If you've noticed in this series, when Chicago plays at home they win, and when Philly plays at home they win. Because of this I'm calling Chicago in 7, but it makes me sad
Well, at least if Chicago does win we can always attribute their success to the fact that they are Detroit's biggest rival and they play the Wings regularly :p Plus, Philadelphia is Pittsburgh's greatest rival, so if they win, then by proxy, Pittsburgh is the superior team! And that's just not true. This is all scientific.

I'm happy Chicago won. Mainly because John Toews is from Winnipeg and he'll bring the cup home for all to see.

Rakon said:
Hawks in 6

I should have posted this!!! It was either Hawks in 6 or, seriously Philly In 7, personally I just wanted to see an awesome game 7 game... but with that, Chicago really was simply the better team...

Philly's goalie is from around where I'm from... I would have felt the cups presence... oh well.

It would be Patrick Kane who gets the game winner...
Now thats an apple that dont fall far from the tree.

Great overall series, but Chicago had the better team. Both played their hearts out, and I would have liked to see a game 7 too, but what can you do? Oh well, onto baseball and the World Cup now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod