Stanley Cup 2010

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by schimmel, May 29, 2010.

1. schimmel

schimmel Rookie

Awesome! Another Wings fan!

I WANT Philly, but I have a feeling Chicago is gonna take it. If you've noticed in this series, when Chicago plays at home they win, and when Philly plays at home they win. Because of this I'm calling Chicago in 7, but it makes me sad

2. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu Rookie

Well, at least if Chicago does win we can always attribute their success to the fact that they are Detroit's biggest rival and they play the Wings regularly :p Plus, Philadelphia is Pittsburgh's greatest rival, so if they win, then by proxy, Pittsburgh is the superior team! And that's just not true. This is all scientific.

3. DocMoc

DocMoc Rookie

I'm happy Chicago won. Mainly because John Toews is from Winnipeg and he'll bring the cup home for all to see.

4. GiftedMonkey

GiftedMonkey Rookie

I too am happy Chicago won. I would have rather seen Boston win, but when the Hawks win, my girlfriend is happy, and when she's happy, I'm happy. Plus I won't have to hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4 again until October!

5. Robmiester

Robmiester Rookie

I should have posted this!!! It was either Hawks in 6 or, seriously Philly In 7, personally I just wanted to see an awesome game 7 game... but with that, Chicago really was simply the better team...

Philly's goalie is from around where I'm from... I would have felt the cups presence... oh well.

It would be Patrick Kane who gets the game winner...
    Now thats an apple that dont fall far from the tree.

6. schimmel

schimmel Rookie

Great overall series, but Chicago had the better team. Both played their hearts out, and I would have liked to see a game 7 too, but what can you do? Oh well, onto baseball and the World Cup now!

7. Rakon

Rakon Rookie

Fuckin right