Which game was the biggest let down?

I'd have to say Pariah. I remember when it first came out, the idea of a beautiful, almost sandbox FPS with customizable weapons seemed great, and I'm a guy who enjoys story lines enough to make up for so-so game play.

I remember going through it with my friend on co-op, which was also a nice feature. We had our guns all upgraded completely, we were waiting for a great ending boss battle..

And then they give you that confusing piece of drek final level, that made both of us go "wait, what?" and then the ending. We were both so disappointed that I think I went back home because I couldn't look at another video game directly after that.

Empire Earth III

Crap... not hyped up, but I had great expectations considering I loved Emp. Earth One and Two. I was really pissed off then they made it all gay and cartoony, and changed the reasearch system to the most retarded one ever featured in any game I have played.
It Sucked, and that sucked that It sucked.
Quite so.

Also Unreal III, again not that hyped up, but great expectation again. I was rather partial to the previous games, and I found Unreall III to suck gameplay wise, and they didnt add any new weapons, and the vehicles were kinda crappy, though looking awesome.

Max Payne 2, I loved the first one and when my friend let my borrow the 2nd one I was like WTF?, didn't liked it, also Chronno Cross

personalmgt

Posted: 25 May 2008 13:00 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halo 2 and 3 in Xbox. Also include the upcoming Halo Wars in Xbox

I mean, what the hell is a FPS doing in a console? The first time Halo: CE came out(preferrably on pc), I was really waiting for a sequel to it. But then there was, only that it was on Xbox I never owned a xbox. I wanted to have one(especially the xbox exclusives, i always wanted to play it), but I dont have enough riches to buy it and I prefer to play it on PC. Then there Halo 2 for Vista came. ONLY again that it was for Vista(actually, i tried the razor xp crack but it doesnt work). Halo 3 only came for Xbox 360, which was another burden for a Halo fan like me.
...Seriously? You're going to sit there and down some of the greatest FPS games on the market because they didn't come out on your prefferd platform?...Seriously? HALO is Xboxs flagship game and I can understand that a Xbox or 360 might put a dent in the ole'wallet, but not anymore than the upgrades that you would probably have to install on your P.C. as new games came out (like the leap from Halo through Halo 3). And although a keyboard might have more buttons I think that Microsoft did a great mapping job with the controller. So just because one or two XBOX games were ported over to the P.C. doesn't mean that they have to port them all. So sorry if you missed out but I think you would have done better to say that you were dissapointed that the games weren't ported rather than to say that the games were a dissapointment and then further to call yourself a fan of the franchise and bash all FPS's that are on consoles just because you're a P.C. fanboy. And not ever owning a Xbox or 360 yourself I don't believe you have a leg to stand on when it comes to which one is better.

Grand Theft Auto 4 was a great game but to be honest (I may have ADD), I got bored within three days of playing the game. I wasn't rushing through or anything like that either, I took my time, had some fun around the city, watched Republican Space Rangers (or whatever it's called). So yeah, I had fun, but arcade style fun. It was like I didn't want to spend my quarters (AKA time) on this game anymore so I moved to something more in depth (IMO) and kept playing Lost Odyssey instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle