CoD: Black Ops

Lethean said:
Yeah I was thinking that. I was doing better when it was at 5. Some people have it at 10 but I've found since switching it, I over turn when frantically trying to gun down an enemy in relatively close-mid range.

I have this same problem...but in real life!!!! I got to finally sit down and play at a friend. I'll be waiting until there's a decent price break or sale or something.

I'm playing more Black Ops and it seems I'm starting to feel something I recall feeling with CoD 3 - Repetitiveness. It seems many areas are just reskinned levels - First part is an outdoor area, next area is a closed hallway you need to make your way down while fighting off enemies. MW2 or MW never felt that way to me. I wonder if this is the Treyarch way seeing as how the Infinity Ward made CoD games never made me feel this way.

Maybe I'm just nuts.

Although escaping the city in Vietnam felt a little less like that.

Lethean said:
I'm playing more Black Ops and it seems I'm starting to feel something I recall feeling with CoD 3 - Repetitiveness. It seems many areas are just reskinned levels - First part is an outdoor area, next area is a closed hallway you need to make your way down while fighting off enemies. MW2 or MW never felt that way to me. I wonder if this is the Treyarch way seeing as how the Infinity Ward made CoD games never made me feel this way.

Maybe I'm just nuts.

Although escaping the city in Vietnam felt a little less like that.

Yeah, I've kind of quit now. I only really play every once and a while because of my clan. Otherwise I just don't like it very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod