Toys R Us Buy 2 Games Get The 3rd Free Deal Going On Now!

plumpkin

Rookie
Sorry if already posted guys.

The yearly Toys R Us deal is going on now. Started October 12th and ends October 18th.

You can buy any two games any platform, you can mix and match) and you get the third for equal or lesser value for free.

A lot of the big games will not be released during this deal, but you can still work around it if you want to.

When you go to the register, make sure the game you WANT TO KEEP is rung up last, which will make it the free one. Simply tell the cashier you want the certain game to be the free one. You have 45 days to return an unopened game to Toys R Us with your receipt. This will put you into the first week of December.

Bring back the two games that you did pay for, and trade them in for the big release titles such as Fallout 3, Fable 2, Little Big Planet, Gears of War 2, Farcry 2 etc etc.

Offer ends October 18th.

Have fun!

OR you could take advantage of the 2 for 3 deal we have going at Zavvi which sells games at much cheaper price. Seriously some of the new games I was pricing up today were going for £25, which is pretty sweet. :)

Just took advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free deal at Toys "R" Us.

Bought Saints Row 2, Dead Space, and Socom w/ headset.

Returning Saints Row 2 and Dead Space for Valkyria Chronicles and Resistance 2 upon their release.
Thanks for the great idea, Plumpkin.

Chris_Crime said:
Just took advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free deal at Toys "R" Us.

Bought Saints Row 2, Dead Space, and Socom w/ headset.

Returning Saints Row 2 and Dead Space for Valkyria Chronicles and Resistance 2 upon their release.
Thanks for the great idea, Plumpkin.
I'd keep all of those. Find some work as a hotel maid to pay for the others.

"House keeping. House keeping."

"You to need House keeping. To want House keeping? House keeping?

... Hoooouuuuusssse keeeeeeepppppiiiing?
"

NO GOD DAMMIT LEAVE ME ALONE!

Dead Space and Saints Row 2 just don't impress. Dead Space looks like 85% of the current games on the market and I already own GTAIV, so bleh.

Dead Space is easily one of the best games of the year.

It is definite GOTY material. Granted, it wont beat out the likes of Gears 2, Fable 2, and Fallout 3 but it will definitely be alot of peoples choice over those games.

But is Dead Space better than Resistance 2? Does it even have multiplayer? hmm, lemme check. bah, I'm not checking, I'll just guess no, it doesn't have multiplayer. I'm looking for the most bang for my buck. Without ever playing Dead Space I can guess that it's A) too short, and B) worth playing through once (and C) looks like 85% of the games on the market today).

Btw, Plumpkin, I was basically told I could return the 2 games (saints row 2, dead space), get the money back, and in essence, have gotten Socom for free. Sweet! But I wanted those other two games mentioned, anyways.

So, Dead Space is listed as pre-order on Toys 'R' Us dot com... so it doesn't qualify for the sale. Lame.

Sigh, my Xbox is dead anyway. But at least I'll have a few new games waiting for it when it returns from the repair center.

I'm going to order NBA 2k9, and Force Unleashed. What should my third game be?

I was thinking Tales of Vesperia but it's out of stock.

And now I'm blanking on any other titles I want.

Hey, what ever floats your boat. IMO, Dead Space is a damn good game that will be the number one sleeper hit of the year.

Also, most people are saying at least 15-20 hours.

I know what you mean about the bang for your buck without multiplayer. I was always a gamer with that mind set, and because of it I missed out on lots of great games. Sometimes you just need a damn good single player game.

I am not sure if you can return the two and get cash back. If unopened and you have receipts, I don't see why not...

What I did was bought the three games, had Dead Space rung in last so it was the free one, and got gift receipts for the other two. Going to return them next week for store credit and but two games when the big releases come out.

So I got Mercs 2 because NHL 09 was also out of stock. :(

I'm like the king of flawed and mediocre games over here.

used44 said:
So I got Mercs 2 because NHL 09 was also out of stock. :(

I'm like the king of flawed and mediocre games over here.

Mercs 2 needed a couple more months before release. There's a lot of unpolished and half-assed parts. It's occasionally very fun and challenging, but often frustrating and buggy. The 2 player online co-op is fun if you can find a good partner. The other day I played about 3 hours with a Vietnam veteran, and we had a great time driving around blowing stuff up. I friended him but haven't found him on there since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod