CoD: Black Ops

I bought it two days after it came out or so, a first for me, and I really don't see ho wit's any different than MWF2 in terms of XBL. Which isn't a negative either - It's fun as hell. I do get frustrated by all the ppl owning my ass though. I'm getting better though!

Oh and Used, are you on my XBL friends list?

Everything was pretty much similar to both WaW and MWF2. I like the new customizing and theater mode to the game, but what I did like the most the ability to play splitscreen online finally.

The storyline is crap

Lethean said:
I bought it two days after it came out or so, a first for me, and I really don't see ho wit's any different than MWF2 in terms of XBL. Which isn't a negative either - It's fun as hell. I do get frustrated by all the ppl owning my ass though. I'm getting better though!

Oh and Used, are you on my XBL friends list?

I was but I dumped your ass when you never got on. I'll add you.

The storyline is indeed crap. I've only played the first chapter or so but give me a break. "What do these numbers I keep seeing in my head mean?"

Puke.

Well, I need to play it more to really be able to tell. But I do not appreciate the sci-fi conspiracy so far.

I liked the campaign in CoD 2 the most. It wasn't as over the top.

And thanks for dumping me without telling me Used! Oh well, we're back together now. Yay!

So I suck at multiplayer. People sneak up on me, catch me around a corner, pick me off from yards away with an assault rifle without even using the sights...I never see em coming. How the hell are they so good? :(

Who wants to play?

I found the best way to learn was to use a gun that is really hard to use, and get good with it. I chose the FAL (single shot rifle), and my first four or five games, I went maybe 2-50 total. Since then I've ended up the highest scorer on my team nearly every game. It really makes you focus on aiming far more than just filling your opponents with lead. Another thing I learned is to pace yourself. I find the only times I end up with a negative K/D ratio are games where I'm rushing all over the place trying to get kills, and getting picked off by people that are walking and scanning instead of blindly sprinting around.

I've tried that Keepit but when I walk and scan I get picked off by people who catch me while I'm scanning say to the left of me and they come on my right. :(

It really just takes practice...Whatever method you're trying just keep with it until you get decent. Like with MW2 I was really only used the Intervention or Barret, but Blops I only run and gun. Try out the Famas or AK 74u if you have either of those unlocked (I'm pretty sure they unlock fairly early)

In my customized rifleman class I'm using an M16 with the ACOG and a pistol for my secondary. I may try out the Famas.

One thing I may need to do is move closer to the T.V. Guys are picking me off from a distance and when I watch the replay I can't even make out my character so a 42 inch and being 9 feet away may not be close enough? I'll use that as one excuse for my sucking haha.

My sensitivity is set to 7. I may try it at 6. It was on the default before.

I love how quick this guy is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ7YlB93kY He seems to be doing alright with the M16 and ACOG sight heh.

7 sensitivity??? I use 3! Anything higher, it's just impossible to do anything with a single-shot or burst-fire weapon. Maybe you should lower your sensitivity a bit to make it easier to pinpoint a moving target.

Yeah I was thinking that. I was doing better when it was at 5. Some people have it at 10 but I've found since switching it, I over turn when frantically trying to gun down an enemy in relatively close-mid range.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod