CoD: Black Ops

Surely pronounced "cawd-bow"

I decided against going to get the game at midnight and am instead pulling a late night FFXIII session.

I_Hate_MGS said:
I was working at midnight but I got it during lunch at about 230am
Lunch...at toothurty AM? I didn't know the dentist was open that early...or that they served food.

Obsession isn't the right word for this. I think of it more as a virtual duck hunt between classes. You just make it too easy sometimes.

UglykitteN said:
Obsession isn't the right word for this. I think of it more as a virtual duck hunt between classes. You just make it too easy sometimes.
Ahh, so now your hunting me. Don't hunters do something? What's that word...stalk? Yeah, you're stalking me. Obsession it is.

Too easy. I'll leave it at that.

Congratulations on this internet fatality you have just preformed on me. I have no argument against your intelligent, air-tight logic. I am only sorry that my classes for the rest of the day weren't canceled so that I may stay and defend the honor which you have damaged.

I will go now, and leave you to all your internet friends that you are desperately trying to impress.

...Tingy who is this jerk? Stop aiming your boredom at school on GR kids - write that down.

Green_Lantern said:
Anyways....Getting the thread back on topic...

So far the campaign is really sweet!

Indeed. One-Sat the campaign last night [1AM-7AM], and I have to admit it is easily the best campaign to come out since CoD4.

Typing review now, slowly but surely.

UglykitteN said:
This is why no one likes you.
You're a cunt.

On topic of Black Ops, i'll probably be picking it up for PS3 while my mate gets in on 360.
I'll wait a month or 2 before i spend my money though, why waste the extra $50?
That's good vodka money right there.

damnit! I just got back from walmart to pick up a few things and totally forgot to see of they had black ops which is the main reason i even left at 1 in the morning. i'll try again tomorrow.

All CoDBO's are sold out in supermarkets for PS3! For 360 they've got them all lined up haha!

I didn't reserve it because I rather pay for Fallout: New Vegas, but I just ordered my copy and it should be here next week. Hopefully it's as good as you all saying it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod