Where is the oddest place you've urinated.

Drunkenly visiting TCNJ my friends and I peed all over, floors, hallways, doors and their handles, water fountain spouts. Basically anything we came across we peed on it. Yes we are pricks. Have also done the onto cars in the parking lot. When young we used to pee under the bathroom stalls onto the floor of the friend peeing next to us.

daverabbit said:
Drunkenly visiting TCNJ my friends and I peed all over, floors, hallways, doors and their handles, water fountain spouts. Basically anything we came across we peed on it. Yes we are pricks. Have also done the onto cars in the parking lot. When young we used to pee under the bathroom stalls onto the floor of the friend peeing next to us.

Thats really badass and cool.

intoTheRain said:
daverabbit said:

Thats really badass and cool.

Eh, did a lot of dumb stuff in college. Not exactly proud of it but not apologetic bout it either. It is what it is.

When I was little, I walked out of my room after bed time. My parents watched the whole thing. I walked into the hallway next to the family room where they were, lifted the lid to a cedar chest containing family heirlooms, dropped my trousers and released fire. They were watching out of curiosity and it took them a moment before they started yelling and ran over.

Gotta love sleep walking/peeing.

My old coworker peed all over his kitchen floor while on Ambien.

No I got up, walked down the hall and peed in the bathtub because the lid was closed on the toilet. The seat is NEVER down in my house following that incident.

I've never really peed anywhere that strange. I don't sleepwalk, and rarely get drunk enough to piss somewhere like an idiot. My roommates at college though have had a number of disastrous peeing incidents.

Freshman year in the residence hall I lived in someone peed on the water fountain in the hallway. The rumor was that it wasn't on the mouthpiece but still, after hearing that I never drank from that water fountain ever again. Last year my roommate's girlfriend was telling how when she was a freshman (in the same residence hall I lived in) someone took a shit in the shower. I know we're talking about piss but I figured to throw that out there.

Oh dear. Well, I don't think I have personal stories about weird places to pee, except that when I was younger, my mom would bring along diapers on really long trips for me to use in emergencies. I don't remember how old I would be. Too old for diapers, in any case. I guess I'm old enough to admit that now. :/

Other places that unnamed people have gone: in front of a hardware store, on a pile of laundry, and allegedly down a floor vent.

I don't think peeing in a bathtub is bad at all. Is it? Is it worse than peeing in the sink or something? They all drain liquid. Your urine hopefully isn't that bad that it would be more problematic or gross than the other things that go down those drains.

Freshman year of college we would always pee off of the balcony on the 3rd floor of our dorm. I usually did it when someone was in our bathroom and I didn't want to wait. One time this happened, only about halfway through I noticed two of my friends (girls) were chilling down below and said hi to me. I somehow managed to finish without them noticing...I think... :?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle