Where is the oddest place you've urinated.

BlackStar

Rookie
We're guys. And what's the best thing about being a guy? The fact we can whip out our penis whenever we want and take a leak!

The weirdest place I've ever urinated was into a cat litter box. It clumped.

I was honestly thinking about making this thread last week while peeing in a Walmart parking lot. Like, into the planter.

Though mostly just parking lots. One time I was walking back to my friend's place while slightly drunk and really had to go, so I peed in the bushes of a parking garage. Right then, a bunch of cute girls walked to their car about 60 yards behind us, and my friend loudly announced that I was peeing in the bushes. It was pretty funny.

..funny story.

Prom Night - I urinated in a friends bed. Not in my sleep mind you, but standing up aiming at the pillows. I was drunk and tired and under the impression it was a proper urinal. It was only after I had finished that I realized where I was and what I had done. Had no one seen it I would've taken it to the grave, but my buddy Ethan was in the room too and he told one person who told someone else who told Tree. Needless to say..

Friendship = Ruined.

i don't remember doing it too specifically, buuuuttt I'd do it again. Twas a good night.

When we were little kids my little brother urinated into our nearly new Castle Grayskull. Rather than clean it out, my parents threw it away and never replaced it.

RIP my friend...

MOTU-LA-Grayskull1.jpg

My parents tell me, when I was very little, I walked into their bedroom in the middle of the night and thoroughly searched their closet for the toilet.

I once peed into one of those standing ashtrays, kinda like this one:

blomus-65162-big.jpg

Naturally I was drunk, but I'll be damned if it wasn't the closest thing to a urinal. Too bad it was on a cruise-ship. I remember walking by it the next day, and the stench was still there. No regrets though.

-BBK

In my neighbour's bush when I was small. Then my neighbour came out and shouted at me, and thus turned into my fear of men shouting at me.

When I was eight or seven, my family went to Niagara Falls. Gorgeous place it was. I remember peeing through these crappy railings that someone can easily hop over and fall to their death. Anyways, I don't remember anyone down below being upset.

On the side of a busy road in Vienna behind some road works stuff. Usually just sitting on steps you can do it pretty well on the sly

Nothing too crazy, once in the Universal Studios parking lot (which was crowded) and I guess recently when leaving a bud's place drunk a couple of weeks ago and I peed in the parking lot. My friend dared me to pee on some dude's mustang so I immediately began to pee on the door handle, car door, tires, hood and a little bit on the windshield............ I feel like that was too much but it was my birthday that day and I felt like I could do whatever I wanted.

To the owner of the mustang, I realize now that is too nice of a car to get pissed on, at least that much piss. I should of pissed on the prius next to it

Great topic. Almost every night that I would drink with one of my buddies at school last year, we would pee on the nearest PT Cruiser if we happened to be outside. I mean this happened multiple times a week. I must have peed on dozens of PT Cruisers last year (or the same few, dozens of times :) ) We would always aim for crucial areas too, such as the door handle or windows. Yes, I know that I am going to Hell.

More recently, I was on vacation with a buddy and his family in Florida when one morning he told me of how the previous night after we had gone to bed he was awoken to the sounds of me peeing in the corner of the room closest to him. We had both had a lot to drink that night and I don't remember it happening at all, but he told me that he asked what I was doing and I told him everything was cool and to go back to sleep. By this point he was aware of what was happening, but I guess my explanation was toe-up enough for him and he went back to sleep while I finished pissing on the walls and carpet a few feet from his bed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod