What's next for Mass Effect? [OT]

LinksOcarina said:
In the end, I still say the whole series is perhaps one of the crowning achievements in gaming in the past five years.

But that is all 3 games as a whole, but i'm weird like that I guess.

I feel like they had a lot of opportunities to explore some really adult and mature content with some of the characters they introduced in 2, but that 3 hasn't really in anyway added to that. Seems like sort of a missed opportunity to me. (at least as far into the game as i am right now)

NickKmet said:
LinksOcarina said:
In the end, I still say the whole series is perhaps one of the crowning achievements in gaming in the past five years.

I feel like they had a lot of opportunities to explore some really adult and mature content with some of the characters they introduced in 2, but that 3 hasn't really in anyway added to that. Seems like sort of a missed opportunity to me. (at least as far into the game as i am right now)

Na man....Making Shep possibly gay in the 3rd game even though it wasn't available in the first two was adult and mature content.

Green_Lantern said:
NickKmet said:
LinksOcarina said:

Na man....Making Shep possibly gay in the 3rd game even though it wasn't available in the first two was adult and mature content.

hahahahahahahaha.

NickKmet said:
LinksOcarina said:

Not to spoil much, but the morality and ethics of science and technology is well explored in-game.

Id say that is adult to say the least.

NickKmet said:
Green_Lantern said:
NickKmet said:
LinksOcarina said:

hahahahahahahaha.

Hahaha

I have a confession....I made this thread prior to owning ME3....of which I still don't own. Thanks for ruining the ending -> Shep is gay. No wonder so many people made a fuss about it. Even if I chose to be not-gay, he's still gay in the end. So much for freedom of choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod