What's next for Mass Effect? [OT]

drathbone

Regular
So........What's next for Mass Effect?

Discuss.

EDIT: I hope they don't copy and paste SWTOR with Mass Effect (copy of a copy) *cough*Bethesda*cough*

First, let's get some DLC that ties up the loose ends of Shep n' Friends' story.

Then, set a million different games in that universe!!!

- action/stealth game where you play as Feron.
- fps where you play as kal reegar.
- erotic interactive novel featuring a young illusive man.

Would this really be an OT, since it isn't official at all?

Anyway, honestly, nothing. I don't want to see any more. It would've been cool if it stayed like ME1, but in ME2 it becomes way too much "HUMANS ARE THE BEST EVER" and no one else was important again.

So I want to see it end before it becomes even more like what has happened to Star Wars. Or Star Trek. Or any other space-fiction universe, really.

Nah the OT was for laughs.....don't take it literally. I almost set it up like an OT topic too but figured that was too far

Bretimus_v2 said:
A completely turn-based JRPG where everything is silly...also demons.

And don't forget the dating sim part... oh wait, ME already has that. Dating high school alien girls.

I'm just hoping they have some decent DLC for ME3.

I could also see a more vehicular-based game. As it stands, they have a bunch of vehicles but the game isn't built with that in mind. So the controls are loose and sloppy, and not well-developed.

They could also keep going with their tablet game and make a completely strategic resource management game (like Star Craft...or Halo: Wars).

Nothing, hopefully.

I've played like 40 minutes of ME3, and now i will never play it again because of the ending being so shit.

Bioware could be sued with the Australian 'implied conditions' law very easily and successfully, the only reason that is yet be done so is because i'm pretending bioware no longer exists.
I don't give a shit what they do, not only have they ruined one of the best modern age series, but if anyone has actually been near their forums anytime someone makes even half a complaint they're all 'locked' without any discussion at all.

Fuck Bioware. They're managed to become scum mentioned as the likes of EA or Ubisoft in the course of a single game release.
No matter what Bioware does with the ME franchise, i'm finished with it.

I'm too lazy to write it all again so I'll just refer you here.

Cyberjim, Liara is over 100 in ME1 and Tali is about 22 on her Pilgrimage (undertaken after maturity has been reached, not before).

Madster, I'm not entirely clear on why BioWare hasn't been sued in Australia yet; is it because you are the legal leader of the country who has not, as yet, rode in on a kangaroo wielding a blunderbuss decrying BioWare's business activities or is it because you have a Heroes-esque power where a childlike game of "I'm ignoring you" results in them actually not existing and therefore the real lawyers haven't sued what is now a fictional company?

The ending is bad and I've written an entire Vox Pop describing how it could be better, and I'm pretty sure that article is one of the longest I've published on this site, but I've heard the ending of life is pretty shit too and yet there are a lot of people enjoying the middle part of theirs instead of throwing the metaphorical disc out the window. The same could be said for a bunch of films but I'd still recommend watching Sunshine for the pretty visuals and the nice music despite the twist ending being ridiculous. TL;DR - ME3 - The Game is worth playing despite ME3 - The Ending being terrible.

I think... you may have misunderstood me. I'm saying it should have dating with high school alien girls if it has a spinoff that's a JRPG with demons (i.e. Persona 3).

cyberjim2000 said:
I think... you may have misunderstood me. I'm saying it should have dating with high school alien girls if it has a spinoff that's a JRPG with demons (i.e. Persona 3).
Anyone read the Young Jedi Knight series of books? I want it like that, but with a heavy Persona influence, so like you're a group of kids learning how to use biotics and shit like that, but then mercs and cerberus and all those assholes come and fuck with your school, so you have to defend it.

483910_100513121759_Demolition_High_back.JPG

cyberjim2000 said:

It seems that I did.

I hope they don't have high school age asari. In human years they'd be like... two years old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod