Why are there no Jews in any game?

cyberjim2000 said:
Lien said:
And god darn it... if there's one thing missing in video game are ACTUAL french people... jean reno does not count!

Napoleon_Total_War.jpg

viva la France!
Corsicans don't count either!

AND THERE'S NO A IN "VIVE LA FRANCE!" We ain't spanish!

drathbone said:
If I'm not mistaken any game with a bank has Jews.

I also heard there's this new epic RPG coming out where Jew is a class, just like in real life! I can't remember what it's called.

Southpark the RPG.

Isn't there a Jewish mob in GTAIV, during the diamond/drug exchange mission in the museum? I recall them being quite stereotypical,. You visit the same mission in the main game and both expansions (unlocking the Impossible Trinity Achievement/Trophy to boot).
Also, isn't Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and the Damned DLC Jewish? I seem to recall him being called Johnny the Jew and Johnny the Heeb (as in Hebrew) at several points.

Other than that... I don't seem to recall any outright Jewish characters in other games, either being a PC or a NPC.

[edit]
Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince from the other GTAIV DLC turns out to be Jewish as well.
And don't forget about Brucie and Mori Kibbutz.

I guess the people over at Rockstar love their Jewish characters.

What are you going on about with this no Jews in games nonsense. They're all over the place. Hell, they even put one in Skyrim. I dare any one of you to seriously claim that Farengar Secret-Fire (the court wizard in White Run) isn't Jewish.

Jews in videogames, Steam running statistics in the background.

Yeah... that will will end up with a lot of unfortunate implications and another black mark against video games. Just because.

Because no one wants to play a game where you're in finance or a bagel shop owner in NY?

Yes. I bumped this thread just for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle