Hatred

Just wait for the kind of violence you will be able to experience with a VR headset. The calls that video games brain wash our people into violence will roar.

The game's narrative is shitty, for sure - but the graphics and style don't look like they skimped at all. They put some thought into this game. If you think the game looks terrible based on trailer I encourage you to look at some of the crap on Steam. Like Wes said, the shock value will probably wear off as the game-play is probably pretty repetitive - but this game looks decent, don't lie.

This is pretty messed up. I have a pretty high tolerance for killing and seeing messed up stuff (Army shit) but when you have a game who's sole purpose is to kill innocent people, for no reason other than hatred, it different. people have actually died, brutal deaths, by people who think this way. its messed up, and the funny thing is, I get paid to "Hunt" people like the main character, who want to do harm to innocent people if you ask me, I would probably punch the game developers in the mouth.

gopstopper said:
I would probably punch the game developers in the mouth.

Just try to remember, all they are doing is making entertainment.
This Movie - Rampage is essentially the plot of Hatred, except the main character didn't hate society he wanted to make an example of it.

MV5BMTc3MDYzNDExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEwMDQ2Mw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Pretty entertaining but still a BRUTAL film.. no one cared as much about it as this game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvSg9oeM8k

This ISNT EVEN THE MOST FUCKED SCENE!. There is one scene that I tried to find where he was chasing a person down, and his gun jammed so he unjammed it while talking to the cowering person who he basically had cornered. doesn't sound crazy, but believe me.. it was fucked.

I surprisingly have never heard of that movie. I see they made a sequel last year. Movies that consistently get so much hate make me want to watch them.(The reason I watched Frozen....don't do it.)

Jesus Christ the first movie was fucking crazy and intense.I can respect it though like other horror suspense thrillers. Why anyone would ever want to kill others is beyond the hippy me. Cant we all just get a bong?

Second movie is just as crazy.

Oh the things I do to try to procrastinate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle