Weekly Picks! No. 1

Do you think the games chosen your in the right spots?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CTHunter777

Rookie
Weekly Picks is thing I now decided to do cause I'm bored, a lot. So every week I post "Weekly Picks!" which is 5 games picked that you should either buy, rent, burn/destroy, play ASAP and game of the Week or Month. Now the games are mainly out of opinion but you can always post your opinions about the "Weekly Picks!". Some games may also place in 2 Now here is No. 1:

Buy:
Gears of War, M, Xbox 360
It's simple, Gears of War has the graphics and gameplay that deliver. Don't believe read the GR review. 360 owners this is the game everyone has been waiting for!
Runner up: F.E.A.R., M, Xbox 360 (great game on PC, same on 360)

Rent:
Destroy All Human 2, T, Xbox, PS2
I want to kick myself for this but even thought DAH 1 was fun and DAH 2 was funnier it feels more towards the rental area. Cause once beaten no replay value. Of course Co-op but you need a buddy for it.
Runner up: Need for Speed Carbon, T, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 (great racing game)

Burn/Destroy:
Delta Force Black Hawk Down, T, PS2, Xbox
Why? Why did novalogic do this. I loved the other Delta Forces but why this. Bad graphics gameplay and everything bad. Online ok
Runner up: Battlefield 2 Modern Combat (comparing to the PC disappointment)

Play ASAP
Mass Effect, RP, Xbox 360
Go to videos, then Mass Effect then you'll see what I mean. I can't wait till there is a playable version. I hope it will still come out.
Runner up/Tie: Assassin's Creed (Shouldn't have to explain why, tied with Mass Effect)

Game of the Week
Gears of War, M, Xbox 360
I haven't played it but all people say it really delivers. I saw basically almost every video of it at GR. I think for the week this game is the game we all need in life.
Runner up: Splinter Cell Double Agent (Great game, mixed feeling for it though, still good)

Thats the first Weekly Picks! hoped you liked it. Post your comments and tell more about it. No. 2 coming next Thursday or Friday. Please read more!

Neat idea, but just out of curiosity, how will you present the Wii and PS3 into this, assuming you can aquire both of them this week?

good point I honestly don't know. I will try my very best to. Can't guaranteed that cause I don't have money for Wii and PS3 :( . I ain't dissing them though. Good systems. If I'm able to get my hand on all I'll have a special Weekly Picks! Console edition :D . I will try to get PS3 and Wii games too. I just need a EB with a playable Wii and PS3, or a friend with one :? . Thanks for posting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft